Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Well... I?m 99.9 percent sure my neighbor knows now.

I have never seen an upside to friends, neighbors or employing knowing my private life so a suit & tie or casual weekend wear is all they get.

The few times going out en femme or after I went out or after dressing left too much perfume on the looks were negative.

Its still pretty conservative here.
    Last edited by kellyanne; 11-05-2021 at 08:01 AM.

We recently moved into a new neighborhood. we didn't know anyone so I decided that it was a good time to step up the game. I regularly come and go dressed. I walk everyday in the neighborhood (often with my wife), and work in the yard dressed. I have met a few neighbors, some as him and some as her, but no one has commented. I find I am more diligent about my daily walks when I am dressed.

tiptoeing thru the tulips ellbee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    If you go out, chances are that the neighbors will see you sooner or later. They just may not care.
    Yep, pretty much.

I've moved around a lot in my life (though definitely slowing down as I age )...

And at least some neighbors have *always* seen me out & about while in a variety of gender-expression.

Only two negative but brief experiences during all that time. Both men under 50.

Otherwise, older people, along with GG's & even kids, at least, really don't care.

They may not necessarily love it, but possibly aside from a bit of an unexpected moment? Typically they're just like, Meh, whatever. You do you?

I stopped caring about this with neighbors long ago. Life is too short.

Don't let it stop you!

if you go outside eventually your neighbours are going to see you. i reckon my neighbours know but i also dont care if they know and so should you. it's a part of who you are no need to hide.