So, to start off, the wife went to her parents for the weekend, so I had the place to myself and took full advantage of it. Went out Saturday afternoon and had to hit the bank. So here I went, dressed up and off to the downtown, got there. Sat in the truck for a minute and noticed a few women, low and behold 2 of them were in there gf?s maxi dresses. Just pushing there stroller and wearing work boots with them, which seemed odd at first and got my attention. Wouldn?t have noticed otherwise.
So I proceeded to get out and walk in, no problems, people driving by, no issues.
1E5362B8-E945-45F9-9C07-6B424AAF4F0E.jpg
AC012011-C5D3-4008-B9FE-83ED165D28FE.jpg
I go in, snap a quick picture at the bank machine while i wait for the cash and i leave and get to the truck. Jump in, go to another place, pick up what I needed and decided to throw a shirt over top of it all as it was a mennonite community shop, they already stare like im an outsider in normal clothes.

So I leave, it gets close to dinner, i order a pizza, wait outside the 15 minutes in the parking lot, go in and pay, no issues. And come home to relax on the patio in leggings and a cute top i went out in while i eat.
967DE7F2-D3F1-4AD4-80FE-40955DA6735E.jpg
So the night gets cooler, I changed to a Tshirt from a dress top and work away in my shop all night.

So, this morning comes, and it?s not bad temperature outside , still wearing the purple crop lululemon leggings and T shirt, go outside, do some chores, back in the shop and work away some more. My other neighbor B calls me and asks for my help, regular shirt and shorts go on and help her out.
I look over after all that, and the neighbor A?s tennant is sunbathing, I thought it was a good idea, I changed into my bikini and found a secluded spot out back(or so I thought)
I hear neighbor A talking with her tenant, laughing and going on about something that was ?omg!??no way? etc. so this got me suspicious.
So i go back to my shorts and shirt, look at my phone, and look around and there they are walking with her kids down along the tracks and river behind our houses, right tward me out in the open and only 50 ft away. So I dart off, got in behind something stayed there till she walked past then got so far and cane back past to go home.
AC3D23C6-3FDA-4175-8734-72635D651667.jpg
(I had this top on and matching bottoms.)
Nothing has been said yet, but weeks ago she asked if i dyed my hair, I said no, it?s sun fade natural for my lower back length hair.
Not sure if my wife has ever said anything to them or if they have asked before.
But we will see, I still need to do the brakes on her van and have the parts in my shop, I?m sure she would bring it up sometime soon.