Hi all!

This is actually my first ever post here! And it's going to touch on several points so please bare with me.

A brief bio: I was married to a wonderful woman for several years and after an amicable divorce, I was finally free to dress up when I wanted, as often as I wanted, and not keep a stash of my clothes, shoes, makeup etc. hidden anymore. It was so nice that my first winter where i was single, I was able to shave my legs and chest because it wasn't shorts weather, and felt so wonderful for the first time.

Well, I'm still closeted with most people in my life apart from some close friends, it's summer now and I simply can't be smooth like I'd like to be. And I'm sure some of you can relate to this, but I have developed (or accepted what was there all along?) feelings for men. So now that you have all the facts here is the point of my post...

Do any of you have some tips for being...intimate...with a guy I've been talking to for the first time while covering up somehow? It's not even for him, but for me. I've thought bodystocking, corset, gloves...basically be covered neck down. But bodystockings are kinda sheer, even the "opaque" ones. I want to be sexy for him (and for me), and wear something sexy, but not not sure how to do so effectively. Like, would corset over bodystocking would look weird? Should I put another pair of tights on top? Should I be thinking of of maybe like latex suit or something? My leg and arm hair is very light, but somewhat thick so I'm worried even a nude bodystocking wouldn't do the job like i'd want. My chest I can shave or trim very close without much worry but doing so to my arms and legs would garner so many questions from coworkers and family that I just don't want to do with right now.

So, any thoughts? Thanks!!