Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: In denial!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Am I the only one who's never been turned on by male clothing? Or, r u the odd one out on this issue?

How many others out there have been turned on by your male clothing? And, r u straight, gay, or bi? Inquiring minds need to know!
    I kind of have a fetish for (even men's) denim but it's not nearly as arousing as silky fabrics. Like Martin Mull sang in one of his songs, I'm "kinky, straight and gay"!

Oh Barbaro Jo, I like every quote in your signature!
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Oh Sherry I agree so very much. So many on here talk like they are just cranky prudish old women and sexuality and fetishes' is something wrong. I dress to get turned on and feel good. I'm not interested in dressing like an old woman going to the mall. And btw I'm 66.
    Last edited by Missy Dawn; 08-08-2021 at 04:32 PM.
    Peace and Love
    Missy

Dressing constantly does dampen the excitement but other ideas flood in when out and about.

The enthusiasm never fades though. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.