Thread: Back to my roots

Back to my roots

Like so many here I've not been out dressed for a long time. Well tonight I had to play Dad's taxi and run my daughter home, about half and hours drive away by the quickest route. Sensing an opportunity I put some heels, a padded bra and a wig in a bag and put them in the car as well as underdressing in a top and skirt.

So yes I'm sure you've all figured it out already, did a quick change for the return leg and rather than come home the quickest route I took a less direct one that took me on minor roads. Even managed a stop in a lay-by to get out and retrieve a can of Pepsi from the boot.

This was a walk down memory lane. Goodness knows how many years ago this is how I took my first steps out. My trip didn't last long, perhaps an hour including the stop to change back to drab mode but it was good to reminisce and remind myself of hopefully better things to come.

Just like riding a bike, you never forget how to.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    My T buddy and I have a name for me when I do something similar as we traveled around the world. I often carry a wig, mask, and foam forms in a bag. Then, when the opportunity presents itself? Or, sometimes not even? I put on the gear for photos then take it back off again. 5 minutes max!

We call that, "Pop up, Sherry!"
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I'm driving a daughter to an airport in the near future. It's a bit over an hour away. You can be I'll be doing something quite similar