Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your T* score?

chocolateboygirl

What's your T* score?

Hi all, I just found a REALLY interesting website that contains a verifiable gender dysphoria test! It's called the COGIATI: the COmbined Gender Identity and Transexuality Inventory and it's what gender therapists use to determine how far along the gender line you are. Check it out:
    http://transsexual.org/cgi-bin/cgitest.exe

Let us know how you scored!
    (I scored 245, or "Probably a Transsexual!" Now I know!!!)

toodles!
    cbg

i only got a 60

According to the test, I am "essentially androgynous, both male and female at the same time...you will most likely find your happiness playing with expressing both genders as you feel like it." That's me, all right, I like being a guy, but I enjoy being a girl. So instead of spending my money on therapy and hormones, I can spend it on skirts and dresses. Works for me.

Amelie
    I took this test before and got 390 class 5 transexual.

Love Amelie

I got 240. I guess I am a late Bloomer.

Be who you want to be not what others think you should be

Mary-Clarissa
    Your COGIATI result value is: -145 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification TWO, FEMININE MALE

intresting site - thanks for the heads up. I have a strong feminine side, but am mostly masculine, my "issues" are primarily matters of personal expression.

That's pretty much what I thought, but it's nice to have it confirmed

EdenOVay
    My results:
    Your COGIATI result value is: 105 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE
    What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially androgynous, both male and female at the same time, or possibly neither.
    In some cultures in history, you would be considered to be a third sex, independent of the polarities of masculine or feminine. Your gender issues are intrinsic to your construction, and you will most likely find your happiness playing with expressing both genders as you feel like it.

My Opinion: (For what it is worth.)
    I feel like that is a fair, general description. The challenge of any classification is for the individual to establish how they wish to interact with the rest of society. I think this is a reflection of our perception of the world. It seems that I have relied rather more heavily on instinct than reason in most of my interaction with other people. I fell in love with my wife not by the application of reason, but I rely heavily on reason to cultivate and maintain my relationship with her as well as to insure the well-being of my "circle of influence". (Myself, my family and the other people I care about.) That circle of influence is created by the instinctual need I have for their company, their companionship, and their need for me. But sustaining these relationships requires me to place the appropriate value on intuition as well as reason. I think that my "gender issues" are largely instinctual and are likely based on my dissatisfaction with what I perceive as the "typical" male role. My instinctual reactions to situations don't seem to match that of my "normal" male counterparts, and much of the time I just try to figure out what the heck they are thinking and the rest of the time wondering why women put up with their crap. It hurts me if I think someone sees me as a "threat" or appears afraid of me. I suppose that I don't like to be defined by gender, I want to be judged by my actions and for who I am, not by what hormone took dominance over my appearance. Ok, I'll stop. The test was fun. Thanks for the Link, Eden

No matter how many times I tried the test I always seem to get between 230 and 250. Take a break and redo the test in six months. Your score may change. Depending on your score you may take some kidding from your wife, girlfriend or SO.

Take care and enjoy.

Still Learning

The Test

Wow. What a find !! I am a -45. Could go either way and feel comfortable doing it.
    Guess I am a "state of the art" crossdresser.

Me
    [size=4]*Marlene*[/size]

It is better to be "immortal" than "mortal"

20 for me. I took this before and I think got somewhere in that neighborhood.

mandy_in_panties
    i got a score of -175 which is what i thought i'd get

This is my score. It was an interesting test, though I'm not sure of the accuracy. However, I'm happy with the results. Some of the questions were fun, some were boring. Nonetheless, it gave me how I probably really feel about myself.

Your COGIATI result value is: 85 Which means that you fall within the following category:

What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially androgynous, both male and female at the same time, or possibly neither.
    In some cultures in history, you would be considered to be a third sex, independent of the polarities of masculine or feminine. Your gender issues are intrinsic to your construction, and you will most likely find your happiness playing with expressing both genders as you feel like it.

Smile my score

my score was 120 which does not surprise me much.when dressed as a man im very masculine,when dressed female im totally femine.as an aside,most women friends of mine much prefer me dressed when they come over,they say my entire personality changes,and they like me much more than when im masculine.

70, androgine, which surprised, and a little dissapointed me..... thought will be required.....
    Fiona

Up at 335 now. Hmm, now this is intriguing ...
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

Victoria777
    Wow, I got a 15. Oh well, while taking the test i just keep imagining myself all dressed up--god i love it! Maybe in a couple years my score will go up. Probably not by scoring "touchdowns" though girls right?. hehe.

Your COGIATI result value is: 95 Which means that you fall within the following category:

Oh.. Joy

- Sophie xXx
    What's wrong with wanting to be a princess?

What's your T-score?

240 this time. I usually score up to 275 so I guess I'm a TS. At least I believe that I am. Linda
    Kisses, Linda

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by LindaTS
    240 this time. I usually score up to 275 so I guess I'm a TS. At least I believe that I am. Linda
    My score was 130 [size=5]COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL and You show a strong degree of gender dysphoria. At the very least, further investigation should be undertaken. Your COGIATI score places you among the majority of those diagnosed as transsexuals, the 'late onset' tanssexual.
    [size=3]Humm thats what i have always though.[/size]
    [/size]

[size=3][/size]
    [size=3]Tonia[/size]

Platinum Member
    295 classification four, probable transsexual
    "your gender issues are real, and should not be ignored"
    think thay know something????

Julie
    Snap Wendy, 295 also. This was slightly up on my previous score of 240.

Julie J

Tristen Cox

results:

135 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

Hmmm I like this!

hehe

chocolateboygirl
    Wow, lots of girls responding to this one! Cool! It's definitely cool to know how you rate on the T spectrum! I did this test a few years ago, and I rated as an "Androgyne" at the time. So, it looks like the older we get, the more gender dysphoric we become? Interesting...

cbg

I suspected as much

Quote Originally Posted by tristen
    135 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

Hmmm I like this!

hehe
    I got a 190 with the same results Class 4.

I wish I could live my dream and my desire but almost 30 years of marriage has put a damper on it. I will find a way to make my life and myself more complete. After all it only takes time and money.

Hugs
    Donna

Glad I took it, thanks!

Now things are making more sense to me. I'm pleased to have access to this test. Some questions were simple to answer but others made me stop and really think. I wonder how I will score the second time around I think I'll wait a while before I do it again though.
    I scored 190, class 4. probable transgender. I was a little bit surprised I was that high, but I've repressed so much of my true self over the years that I guess I shouldn't be surprised at all. This is a great relief to me, and I especially liked the summary that followed the score. It gives me some perspective. If they had just given me a score and a class, I would have been left with a million questions.
    Chrissy