Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: What's your T* score?

Wow

I posted my previous score back in April on this thread:

165, Class 4, Probable Transsexual

I just retook the COGIATI to see if there was any change. Survey says:

355, Class 4, Probable Transsexual

I suppose it's a good thing I'm working on my transition roadmap.

Love,

Brandy Marie Devereaux

Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That's what little girls are made of; the hell with sugar and spice.

I have taken that test before and got class 3 (androgynous) and on a 2nd go i got Class 4 (Probable transexual).

T-score

My T-score is a-20! I'm somewhat surprised by that. I will look into it. I don't feel ashamed about because I possess these qualities.

Gennee
    I'm getting better with age. I may have started late, but better late than never!

"Don't let anyone define who you are".

So, I couldn't resist the temptation to try the test. With all these years living and working as a woman I would have been shocked ...or really disturbed if it showed me to be a guy inside. Well.....335. Still doesn't mean anything, but fun to take anyway

My score is 155, classification four, probable transexual. I was not surprised. That's how I feel about myself.

Paula

Second time around

Quote Originally Posted by CaptLex
    It pretty much confirmed what I already know. I scored a -65, Class 3 Androgyne, which basically means I'm bigendered:

"Your gender issues are intrinsic to your construction and you will most likely find your happines playing with expressing both genders as you feel like it."

Bingo! Very accurate in my case.
    Hmmm . . . don't know why, I decided to take it again. I guess because I feel I've changed a bit since I first took it almost two months ago. Last time I got a -65, this time I got a +45. Still says I'm a Class 3 Androgyne (and not a transsexual yet), but the difference in score kind of proves to me this change I feel. I wonder what it will be if I take again in a year's time.
    But why is the rum gone?! - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl[/SIZE]

Why is the rum always gone? - Capt. Jack Sparrow [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest[/SIZE]

Why is all but the rum gone? No, the rum's gone too . . .
    - [SIZE="1"]Pirates of the Caribbean: At World End[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Lex on the Beach[/SIZE]. . . [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I got a 170. That is about where I thought I would come out. Nice to see this confirms what I already know. This is a pretty cool survey.

God, I was so scared taking this test! Really thought long before I took it, fearing it would come back telling me I was nuts for thinking I'm likely transgendered. But my COGIATI result value was: 460. Yikes! Pretty high on the "should be a woman" scale, I guess, placing me in classification five: a transsexual. No real surprise here...

But hope this doesn't mean I have to toss out all my Bob Dylan CD's!!!

Robyn
    When lost, alone, or blue I know I can always get through the day, for I've always another shade of lipstick to make things right!

50 / 50

Your COGIATI result value is: -30 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

As an androgynous being, both genders, and both sexes are natural to your expression. Permanent polarization in either direction might bring significant unhappiness. It is not recommended that you go through a complete transsexual transformation. You might find a partial transformation of value, if you find yourself more attracted overall to the feminine. You are more likely a transgenderist, than a transsexual. It is recommended that you recognize that your gender issues are real, but that extreme action regarding them should be viewed with great caution.

Interesting ....

Emma

Spelling Bee Princess
    Your COGIATI result value is: -45 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially androgynous, both male and female at the same time, or possibly neither.
    In some cultures in history, you would be considered to be a third sex, independent of the polarities of masculine or feminine. Your gender issues are intrinsic to your construction, and you will most likely find your happiness playing with expressing both genders as you feel like it.

Oddly, I remember taking this test before, and my score was somewhere in the neighborhood of 165: Probably Transsexual.

When I first got that score it made so much sense to me, but now I'm not sure. For the first time in a long while I don't mind being a guy. Oh well.

Practising Drama Queen LaurenMar's Avatar
    I got a score of 365 Class 5.

I'm not surprised but I nevertheless felt a little low after reading the score.

I'm great at wanting, no needing the things I can't have.

Love

Lauren

xxxxx
    All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!
    --Lucy Van Pelt (in Peanuts, by Charles M. Schulz)

I took the test and scored 125 which states Im a COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE, internal gender identity to be essentially androgynous, both male and female at the same time, or possibly neither.

This pretty much sums up what I thought.

Chriscrossd

No Surprises

I did this test and scored a 30... did not know what to expect, but this makes sense.