Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your T* score?

I think this forum may become addictive....

Your COGIATI result value is: 245 Which means that you fall within the following category:
    COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

I always knew I was a little different.

Love, Dana

wow amazing little site.

165 is my score puts me in transexual section seek advice at once.

second go scored 175.

answers many questions about how i felt

love ieya

Ack...25: COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

Well that's disappointing. I was hoping to bat at least a 200.

...and hell yeah I'm the motherf--king princess!

There is something that I wanted to raise about the Cogiati test. Please bear with me, I am working purely on feeling and have no scientific basis for what I am about to say ...

This test is a guideline. I think that much is clear. Julie M got one of the highest ratings I have ever seen coming from this test (somewhere around 420, wasn't it?). I have taken it several times over the years and each time, the score climbs. The first time I was around the 220 mark, the last one is around the 320 mark (or so).

Being classified as Androgyne is actually quite fantastic. At least, *I* think so. Means you can use the best of both worlds to your advantage.

There are hundreds of other tests out there and each says something slightly different to the last one. Similar, but not. What worried me is that I used to be *very* balanced brained. Not so long ago, I retook a lot of tests (maths, spacial, colours, feelings, etc) and came out far more on the female normative scale which really surprised me. Maybe I always forced certain things to be true because I was supposed to be a man and I am letting go? I don't know.

Simply put, if you feel TS, screw the score and speak to someone. OK? Heck, it says I am probable TS. HAH! I know it baby . Heck if it says you are TS and you don't feel that way, don't bother either. Each person is unique. But always, if you feel you need to talk to someone about it, DO! Either here as a starting point or with a professional. But don't put it off any longer than you have to.

Again, this is based on feeling ...

Love,
    Vicky
    just strolling along the boardwalk of life!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
    http://www.vickysplace.co.za/

205 classification four
    [SIZE=5]Be who you are not who others think you should be.
    May the Great Spirit Bless you in all things.[SIZE=2]
    My website: [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2]http://360.yahoo.com/mrsanna_25
    [/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=5][SIZE=2] The Be-All Website: http://www.be-all.org/
    The National Center for Transgender Equality http://www.nctequality.org/
    [/SIZE]

[/SIZE]

sharon Michelle

What's your T* Score

Vicky,

I just took the test a second time and went from Androgyne to Probable TS. This scared the heck outa me until I read your post.....consider yourself hugged.

Love,

Sharon

Banned Read only
    Your COGIATI result value is: -40 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

Your situation is a little tricky in our current society, but not tremendously so, depending on your geographic location.

WHAT-EVER!

lynnegirlie
    For me it was:

"110 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE"

I don't want to sound greedy, but I try to look at it as getting the best of both worlds!

Lynne

The first time, I got 70-something, classification THREE, ANDROGYNE. I don'l like the word because it has genderless connotations.

Then I fudged a bit (not outright cheated) and got 215, classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

I think that the truth is somewhere in between.

Oh well, it's not a generally accepted scientific test anyway.
    Last edited by Rachel Ann; 11-07-2004 at 07:23 PM.
    In another time's forgotten space
    Your eyes looked through your mother's face
    Wildflower seed and sand and stone
    May the four winds blow you safely home
    - Robert Hunter

I took it twice and scored 130 then 140. I must admit a couple of the options on questions didn't really match my feelings.

The 'PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL' result isn't the result I expected, but when reading on 'Partial transformation' seems to fit what I want best. I want to become more feminine, I don't think I need to be a complete woman, my imagination can take me where I want to go, but a nice bust would help a lot.

MrforNow
    Your COGIATI result value is: 80 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially androgynous, both male and female at the same time, or possibly neither.
    In some cultures in history, you would be considered to be a third sex, independent of the polarities of masculine or feminine. Your gender issues are intrinsic to your construction, and you will most likely find your happiness playing with expressing both genders as you feel like it.

SUGGESTIONS FOR ACTION:

Your situation is a little tricky in our current society, but not tremendously so, depending on your geographic location.

The suggestions for your circumstance are not overly complicated.

1. If you have any comfortability about your gender expression, some slight degree of counseling might well prove helpful. The primary goal would be to make it possible for you to enjoy your gender expressions free from any shame or embarrassment, and to resolve any remaining questions you might have.

2. As an androgynous being, both genders, and both sexes are natural to your expression. Permanent polarization in either direction might bring significant unhappiness. It is not recommended that you go through a complete transsexual transformation. You might find a partial transformation of value, if you find yourself more attracted overall to the feminine. You are more likely a transgenderist, than a transsexual. It is recommended that you recognize that your gender issues are real, but that extreme action regarding them should be viewed with great caution.

3. If you have not already, consider joining any of the thousands of groups devoted to gender play of various varieties. There is literally a world of friends to discover who share your interests. There are also publications, vacations, and activities that would expand your gender play.

newForNow
    "Your COGIATI result value is: 80 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE"

Over the years...

Here's a few data points to corroborate Vicky's view of the COGIATI score climbing.

I (am probably horribly anal and) have taken the COGIATI many times over the years. When doing so, I saved the test result pages so I could look back on them in the future.

In June of 2000 I was an androgyne. By August I'd become a probable transsexual and have been one ever since. Looky here:

June 9, 2000:
    100, COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

August 19, 2000:
    185, COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

February 8, 2001:
    195, COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

February 9, 2001:
    245, COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

February 17, 2001:
    215, COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

November 30, 2002:
    220, COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

April 19, 2003:
    295, COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

In part I had probably opened to some of the questions, raising the score. In part too I probably so wanted a higher score that I probably biased my answers. While I wouldn't take it as the best T test, I think it has its value in getting a person to think about what she is.

My sense is that I'm a no-op transsexual, COGIATI results notwithstanding. I could be happy living most of the time as an androgyne and a little of the time en femme.
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Kat
    Ack...25: COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

Well that's disappointing. I was hoping to bat at least a 200.

Maybe that tiny test scorer inside your PC saw your avatar. Please, let me put a flower in the barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon935
    Maybe that tiny test scorer inside your PC saw your avatar. Please, let me put a flower in the barrel.
    Howcome no one likes my avatar?

I think Trinity (Carrie-Ann Moss) is so pretty and she's such a badass. She oozes coolness. When I see that scene in The Matrix I can decide if I want to marry her or be her...

Quote Originally Posted by Sharon
    This scared the heck outa me until I read your post.....consider yourself hugged.
    Sharon, I love hugs! So THANK YOU!

Quote Originally Posted by Sara

I think Trinity (Carrie-Ann Moss) is so pretty and she's such a badass. She oozes coolness. When I see that scene in The Matrix I can decide if I want to marry her or be her...
    Sara, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR. Why do you think my other yahoo id contains trinity in it? LOL. I really loved that scene too: "Dodge this." Very nice.

So, KEEP IT!
    John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Hell yeah Vicky! At least I know one girl here as got some style!

Sara, LOL

There is something about strong women ... I mean, take Lara Croft!

Love,
    Vicky

Julie
    Quote Originally Posted by babe4life
    There is something about strong women ... I mean, take Lara Croft! Love, Vicky
    Vicky some of the old communist female (questionable) athletes were strong, please tell me you are not including them in your statement.

Julie J

Quote Originally Posted by babe4life
    Sara, LOL

There is something about strong women ... I mean, take Lara Croft!

Love,
    Vicky
    Lara Croft..., mmm..., I would have nothing negative to say about a Lara Croft avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie J
    Vicky some of the old communist female (questionable) athletes were strong, please tell me you are not including them in your statement.
    Maybe I should have qualified the statement a teensy bit. I meant drop dead gorgeous, sexy women who have strong characters and can take on the world ... LIKE ME! I wish

Love,
    Vicky

Sometimes demure.... Anne Charlotte's Avatar

Cogiati - beware !

I've done this test a few times, and others like it for career assessments etc......what you have to be careful about is being TOTALLY subjective when you answer the questions.....it's all too easy to make the answers fit what you want to hear....

I am a civil engineer by profession, have been for 15 years........I took a career assessment review test based on similar lines when I was looking for an alternative direction.......only the result came back - perfectly suited to a career as a civil engineer !!! Ooops !!

So you see......you answer as you think..........or what you want.......

I scored 85 if I remember rightly, giving me the status of wanting to dress as I feel right at the time........which is exactly how I would have described it.
    Live the high life.......wear 5 inch heels !!!

LOL Annie C

Pretty good test and I think pretty accurate.

Your COGIATI result value is: -175 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification TWO, FEMININE MALE
    What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be mostly masculine, and that your gender issues are primarily matters of personal expression rather than a medical problem. Any struggles you have are most likely caused by internal shame over your needs and desires, or because of curiosity over what those needs represent. There is, however, some indication of a strong feminine side to your being, and this is intrinsic to your constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by Sara Kat

Oh I love it!!!!!!!! Thank goodness for DVDs (versus tape). I've played that scene many times; it's one of the best. She is so hot and strong. I liked her in the copter too. Oh, and on the bikes in Matrix II. Oh, and when the little green monster of jealousy arose in the ladies room. And... and... and...
    Stephanie

Mac - It really does Just Work

Living without pockets... Lucy Coleman's Avatar
    Your COGIATI result value is: 330 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL
    What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially feminine, but with some masculine or androgynous traits. It is very possible that you are a candidate for a diagnosis of transsexualism. You show a strong degree of gender dysphoria. At the very least, further investigation should be undertaken. Your COGIATI score places you among the majority of those diagnosed as transsexuals, the 'late onset' tanssexual.

Well I suppose at 47 that is pretty late.
    Lucy

'Cause when love is gone, there's always justice.
    And when justice is gone, there's always force.
    And when force is gone, there's always Mom. Hi Mom!

Laurie Anderson - O Superman