Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your T* score?

I just got done taking the test again. I took it about a week or so back when I first found this thread.

Both times I scored 180 COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL

The first time I took it I tried to be honest, but couldn't help but feel like I was biasing the answers so that it came out the way I wanted. Also I took it late in the evening when I was pretty tired.

I decided to wait a bit and take it again later when I was more awake. This time I answered the questions as honestly as I could.

While the score surprised me, I felt very comfortable with the results. In my growing awareness of my truly feminine nature, it was comforting to have my feelings objectively rated.

I'm not sure where to go next, because I don't really see a transition in my future any time soon. It did help me feel less like I'm a freak and alone, though.

Tris

Hmmm - now that was interesting - here's my score. I'll have to analyze this later I guess:

Your COGIATI result value is: 165 Which means that you fall within the
    following category:

COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL
    What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality
    Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially
    feminine, but with some masculine or androgynous traits. It is very possible
    that you are a candidate for a diagnosis of transsexualism. You show a strong
    degree of gender dysphoria. At the very least, further investigation should be
    undertaken. Your COGIATI score places you among the majority of those
    diagnosed as transsexuals, the 'late onset' tanssexual.

XOXO,

Racheal

170- probable transexual.
    I think they know me pretty well.

hmm

Your COGIATI result value is: -15 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE
    What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially androgynous, both male and female at the same time, or possibly neither.
    In some cultures in history, you would be considered to be a third sex, independent of the polarities of masculine or feminine. Your gender issues are intrinsic to your construction, and you will most likely find your happiness playing with expressing both genders as you feel like it.
    [SIZE=7][SIZE=4]Jenney Love[/SIZE][/SIZE]

I have lost 120lbs and now I am free to be me!

Hey Tristen, I scored a 135 too! Olivia

Below is mine. Here's the thing though — it wasn't difficult to intuit the significance of the question/answer sets, and I found myself resisting the implied inferences whenever I felt that an obviously male trait could be shared by a female or vice versa. Some of the inferred gender traits felt rather outdated, even quaint, to me.

Your COGIATI result value is:
    [size=+4]155[/size] Which means that you fall within the following category:

[size=+2]COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL[/size] What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially feminine, but with some masculine or androgynous traits. It is very possible that you are a candidate for a diagnosis of transsexualism. You show a strong degree of gender dysphoria. At the very least, further investigation should be undertaken. Your COGIATI score places you among the majority of those diagnosed as transsexuals, the 'late onset' tanssexual.

[size=+1]SUGGESTIONS FOR ACTION:[/size]

Your situation is potentially serious and indicative of a probable inborn gender conflict. It is definitely recommended that you pursue further action.

RESULTS
    Your COGIATI result value is: 335 Which means that you fall within the following category:

I have no problem in accepting who I am

social babe
    hi girls ,

I scored zero because I dont see any relationship between questions like " how good are you at maths" and transgendering .

sorry girls but a lot of the questions I dont see as relivent to the issue.
    [SIZE=3]Merinda[/SIZE]

talitha
    hey, I got 10!!

...now to get hubby to take the test and see....

talitha

330 for me. The problem is I know exactly why each question is being asked and what each answer implies so it is difficult to remain unbaised when I already know all the answes and implications. This is a very general test and can easily be wide of the mark.

Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wendy me
    295 classification four, probable transsexual
    "your gender issues are real, and should not be ignored"
    think thay know something????
    that was the last time i took it ......................................
    now...............435 classification five transsexuale............????????????
    mabey the score goes up because like...........??????????????????????????

Although I didn't retake the test I still have no doubt about who I am. I'm a TS and love every second of it.
    Kisses, Linda

I'm Tasha.......or am I? SatinPantiesTasha's Avatar

hmm

well I got a -25, so that means I'm Androgyne, which seems to be fairly common so far. Thats cool though, it is pretty much what I thought it'd be, well it is nice to know though, lol

whats your T score

WOW! 160! I was shocked to finally see it in print, but knew I was probably up there. At my age though transition is probably not a realistic course. I will continue to perfect my image and see if I can sneak out of the closet that has held me for so many years. It is a very desireable idea to go out and be the person I need to be and feel I should have been for so long. Oh how I wish that a lot of the information available now was available in my youth.

nice one!

I'm an Androgyne! Both a boy and a girl.

WOOHOO I'M AN ANGEL!!!

I like the advice too.

Don't change anything in either direction!

T score

Wow I think I failed , I didnt know there would be a test. My score -5. I could go either way and have fun switching back and forth

Priscilla1018
    Love and Hugs,
    Priscilla

Your COGIATI result value is: 325 Which means that you fall within the following category:

yay im a girl, right? just kidding I know im a girl.

15, Category 3. Definitely a fun and interesting test, and I'm glad to see I have some company in that range on this forum. A little worried for a few seconds.

80, I'm the third sex whatever that is . Personaly I think I'm just me.

i scored a 45 wich means andorgyneous meaning third sex male and female combined what can i say i cant make up my mined

I'm impressed. I'm -65, classification three, androgyne. After reading paragraphs on the description, and how to deal with it:

It's what I already knew, I have a feminine side that I need to experience.

I'm not a transexual. Cool. Knew that too. I do admire ts's though. Very brave.

If I'd taken this years ago, I may have taken the advice and go see a therapist. However, been there, done that. Been through lots of other stuff, too. Now I am what the survey (in my estimation) says I should be, finally:

A HAPPY, WELL ADJUSTED MALE TO FEMALE CROSSDRESSER.

That's who I am.

Like I said, I'm very impressed.

Hugs,

Melissa

Doh!

Quote Originally Posted by Merinda Widget
    hi girls ,

I scored zero because I dont see any relationship between questions like " how good are you at maths" and transgendering .

sorry girls but a lot of the questions I dont see as relivent to the issue.

Erm and can you reverse park a car?

I'm a great driver, in workboots and jeans, or a skirt and high heels.

Again, test and resuls impressed me.

Hugs,

Melissa

Oh My GOD!!

580!! Got an application to become a woman?
    *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/* *\O/*

Cheerfully
    -Jenna Cheerleader

I got a 140---classification--probable transsexual.
    Well, I basically already knew that. I would rather be dressed as a woman than a man, I hate the way men's clothes fit and feel and if I had the chance I would wear my women's clothes 24/7. I am very sensitive and often think of things more from a woman's point of view than from a man's. Most of my close friends are women and I identify more with the way my female friends are feeling than my male friends.