Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your T* score?

90--Androgyne......I can live with that

Amber
    “But you can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy.”
    ― Ellen Wittlinger,

"we could mix all three, the two gendered and the one non-gendered, "she", "he", and "it", to make "shi...". No, nevermind, that won't work either... "
    Alimarx SDMB 2004

Chelsea Von Chastity gender_blender's Avatar
    Interesting.
    Your COGIATI result value is: 160 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL
    What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially feminine, but with some masculine or androgynous traits. It is very possible that you are a candidate for a diagnosis of transsexualism. You show a strong degree of gender dysphoria. At the very least, further investigation should be undertaken. Your COGIATI score places you among the majority of those diagnosed as transsexuals, the 'late onset' tanssexual.
    So does this test imply, cosidering the math and visual questions, that transsexuals have technical minds?

Tristen Cox

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by tristen
    +135 Which means that you fall within the following category:

+185 now after two months. Taken the test three times. Seems to be rising every time

Ok, so I took the test when I first joined here, a few months ago, and was a type 3 Androgyne. I took it again last night and now I am a type 4 Probable Transexual.

I blame you all for this! All the encouragement and support that you all give! You are turning me into a woman!!!.........oh, wait, that's what I want!

Thank you all for turning me into a woman, could you speed it up a bit though?

Mona xx.

(I'm not really convinced that you can tell this from an online test, but it is a bit of fun)

sexygirl
    got a score of 85

-155 hmmmm......

DanaJ

hi babe

i scored 90. Bit of both. I have to say though it does not give a percentage of both. I'm probably about 99% to 1%. Thats the way i feel anyway. What do they know.

stevie

xx

Lisa Sue
    I have taken the COGIATI several times, and always score between 125 and 135, which makes me either an "androgyne" or "probable transsexual". Don't know how reliable these tests are, but I always score in the same general range on the few that area out there.

xoxoxs,

Lisa

Well that was a shock my score was 160 i had no idea my feminine side was so strong everyone should do this test .iwas as honest and i think i will do it again in a few months .thanks really enjoyed it..xx
    Sarah
    TRY IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT DO IT AGAIN

Your COGIATI result value is: 140 Which means that you fall within the following category:

i scored alot higher this time than the last. 365. I tried to be honest, but how much was wishing to score high. Anyway it was fun.

stevie

xx
    I,m gonna dress up tonight and I look real pretty for I don't know who, find my own way around this great big city and I'm gonna sit at a bar and gonna have a drink.

my score

I scored a -145 class two

80-Androgyne

I am really surprised. When I read what this meant, I can tell you that it is me to a T. If you haven't taken this inventory you should. The results are a funciton of honesty. I feel validated.....

hmmm

I scored 125 which is androgyne. Of course I'm not putting too importance on this test. It was fun though.

My black bra and panties got here today. I'm wearing them and I feel soooo much better. How odd that clothes can have such an effect on a person.

Aspiring Member
    I did this about a year ago and scored 405, which means I'm a bit of a girl.

To be truthfull I don't really bother to much about tests, I mean everyone knows how they feel inside don't they ........... still it's fun to do.

love mand xxx

Island Girl

Yuck - I Hate Tests

No news here. I do like their recommendation that:

"Your gender issues and expressions are more than mere play, and are a form of personal identity expression... It is possible that a partial step towards greater feminine expression might lead to greater happiness"

I sent my test results to my wife. I hope that will open things up at the same time relieve her of her more dire concerns about my expressions.

Dana (Goldie Lox)

What's your T* score

How did many of you get scores in the hundreds? First time I scored 10; did it again and got -35!

Maybe I am a dumb sheila - which pleases me greatly, as my female half is having an absolute BALL!

confusednhouston

the test

Please can anyone tell me if that test is real and does my score really mean what it says about me?

confusednhouston
    my score was high over 300

confusednhouston

test

I wish i had not taken it

confusednhouston

test

because it said I am transsexual and should begin living as a girl

confusednhouston

test

thank you i hope you are right

-20 class three Androgyne. I would have to say that it is pretty accurate.

Kisses, April
    no matter how much love we have, we can not feel it if we are not happy inside

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways totally worn out, shouting "Holy ****, what a ride!",author unknown

Women to me are gods greatest forms of beauty and art in motion.

-120 COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE

What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be essentially androgynous, both male and female at the same time, or possibly neither.

Oops! Pretty well catches me!

confusednhouston
    why are you making fun of me ? this is really confusing and me being scared isnt funny so please dont use my ignorance for your amusement... if that was what you were doing