Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What's your T* score?

confusednhouston

test

My plea is directed to Amelie

confusednhouston

test

well i didnt know and i am confused but thank you for being honest about the test

I got -20.

I guess I'll just have to stick with dressing up.

I got -220, still a feminine male though. That's the highest negative score I've seen from you gals. Maybe I should find a different forum to join, like rednecks anonymous!!!

ToniB

Island Girl
    LOL! Toni, I'm not too far behind you, so if you go, I should probably go w/you.

Quote Originally Posted by ToniB
    I got -220, still a feminine male though. That's the highest negative score I've seen from you gals. Maybe I should find a different forum to join, like rednecks anonymous!!!

ToniB

snslover
    I got a -105, Class 3. I guess that's O.k.

my nic says it all obsessedwithpantyhose's Avatar

T score

my T score is 40 im androgynous ( had to look up how to spell that word) im not happy bein full male nor would i be happy bein a full female according to their definition.

got a -110, doesn't sound great, but whatever, i do and enjoy what i do and no test can tell me different.

Sorry girls, bad night, bad mood!

i got a -10 not bad it said i am happy both man and women

I'm not going just yet Dana, I like it too much here! If we weren't CDers at heart, we wouldn't have found the site or the quiz, so I suppose it's OK to stay. Where would we go anyway? I could always fly to see you for a holiday in Hawaii! You could come to England, but the weather may put you off.

ToniB

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniB
    I'm not going just yet Dana, I like it too much here! If we weren't CDers at heart, we wouldn't have found the site or the quiz, so I suppose it's OK to stay. Where would we go anyway? I could always fly to see you for a holiday in Hawaii! You could come to England, but the weather may put you off.

ToniB
    And whats wrong with the British weather Toni, It's totally fantastic at the moment, all this lovely greyness and drizzle.
    As for going to Hawaii, who needs that, I mean I went to Skeggy at the weekend it was really great

I think anyone knows how great Skeggy is

love mand xxx

Thumbs up

Hi,

I got -175 which is pretty much what I expected and I'm quite happy with that.

I th9ink some of the questions may have been a bit obvious at where they were going though. Most people know that men are generally more visual and women more auditory so someone could, if they wanted, manipulate their answers. I think most of us want to know the truth though.

Also, my eyesight isn't that great so some of thos questions may be a bit misleading.

That said, it was a lot of fun. Definately worth a go.

Mark.

British weather's great isn't it Mand!
    It's drizzled all day today in Cheshire, and I can't even get into my car and drive anywhere while I'm on my crutches! Brilliant! No femme shopping for me for another 2 months either (except Ebay - but then I'd have to intercept the mail while my wife's at home - Not easy)
    Skeggy wasn't too bad when I was last there in 1976. I can't remember very much, so it really must have made an impression! A bit like Blackpool would to you. I presume you live on the eastern side of the country, where you've had the better weather recently. Make the most of it. It won't last long!!

ToniB

Interesting

I have taken that test before, a couple of years ago. I took it again today and answered again as truthfully as I could. I got exactly the same results as before. I scored 95 ... COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE ... meaning I am a Transgenderist.

I have always felt like I live in some middle world, niether male or female, but I do feel much happier when I am in GRRL mode than in drab.

It is an interesting test indeed.

Silky panties are best Sandra H's Avatar
    65 questions are about 60 too many for me to go through, the person who though it up must have far too much time on their hands.

I don’t have the patience to go through all these questions. I wonder what that makes me? More than likely a miserable old bit**h.
    Love Sandra xx

well i kinda guessed this one.

Your COGIATI result value is: 265 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification FOUR, PROBABLE TRANSSEXUAL
    Is it an illusion, or is this girl I see really me?

janet
    Your COGIATI result value is: -130 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification TWO, FEMININE MALE
    What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be mostly masculine, and that your gender issues are primarily matters of personal expression rather than a medical problem. Any struggles you have are most likely caused by internal shame over your needs and desires, or because of curiosity over what those needs represent. There is, however, some indication of a strong feminine side to your being, and this is intrinsic to your constitution.

well, no surprises there then
    janet xxx
    im happy to be a girl for the woman who loves me.

donna stone
    Well I tried the test I got -10 I nomaly do well at tests

seriously I dont know how acurate these tests realy are but it was
    100% correct with the way I felt about myself when I took the test
    I wonder if I was all dressed up when I first took it would the result be
    different

Androdyne

I took this a 2nd time and both times I scored in this area. This time was an 85, but honestly can't remember the last time. I noticed that (for me) the test makes you think about pressres of family and friends and that greatly impacts the results. If I wasn't married with children, my score would probably be in the get an SRS area. Oh well.
    Living happy
    Danielle

Your COGIATI result value is: [SIZE=6]-175 [/SIZE] Which means that you fall within the following category:

What this means is that the Combined Gender Identity And Transsexuality Inventory has classified your internal gender identity to be mostly masculine, and that your gender issues are primarily matters of personal expression rather than a medical problem. Any struggles you have are most likely caused by internal shame over your needs and desires, or because of curiosity over what those needs represent. There is, however, some indication of a strong feminine side to your being, and this is intrinsic to your constitution.

SUGGESTIONS FOR ACTION:

Your situation is fairly uncomplicated, so you should be relieved.

Since your situation is almost certainly not a matter of any real physical or biological concern, the suggestions for your circumstance are relatively simple.

1. If you have any uncomfortability about your gender expression, counseling might well prove helpful. The primary goal would be to make it possible for you to enjoy your gender expressions free from any shame or embarrassment, and to resolve any remaining questions you might have.

2. Your gender issues and expressions are more than mere play, and are a form of personal identity expression, but this is no indication of transsexualism. Indeed, all information suggests that the path of the transsexual is not one you should take, as it would almost certainly lead to severe unhappiness. It is possible that a partial step towards greater feminine expression might lead to greater happiness, but such an undertaking should be approached with extreme caution.

3. If you have not already, consider joining any of the thousands of groups devoted to gender play of various varieties. There is literally a world of friends to discover who share your interests. There are also publications, vacations, and activities that would expand your gender
    There are only 10 types of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't.

-255 Which means that you fall within the following category:

I've taken this several times. Wish I had kept the numbers but it seems that I always come out feminine male.

Kath

That was very interesting and a little surprising!! I scored 135 and was a class four probable transexual. i took this while not being dressed, I wonder what it would be if I were dressed and had been fro some time. HMMM...
    [SIZE=4]Being a princess is all play and no work! I am a princess, and no it is not work for me! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]If your gonna be a bear, be a grizzly ....no wait, I meant be a cute cuddly teddy bear. [/SIZE]

Talking Test

Got 190 - surprised as the other tests put me as androgynous.

Tried to be honest about how I feel now that I have accepted myself.

I am waiting for the GP appointed therapist to contact me to discuss my situation after talking to my GP recently.

The adventure continues! And I love it!

Peace and tranquility

Roberta-Jane

Your COGIATI result value is: 110 Which means that you fall within the following category:

COGIATI classification THREE, ANDROGYNE
    I think this is pretty accurate. While I would sometimes like to be a woman, I am afraid of the idea of permanent transition with no turning back. And while I like many attributes of the typically feminine personality very much, I refuse to be treated as a passive, weak being, or being anyone's subordinate.

I dress to feel pretty Tina P Hose's Avatar

Wink For what it's worth

Tina scored a -135.