Thread: It's been a long road Getting from there to here

It's been a long road Getting from there to here

It's been a long road
    Getting from there to here
    It's been a long time
    But my time is finally near

And I can feel the change in the wind right now

Naturally the above goes best with music and Russell Watson does it best!!

How long has it been? Heck, I'm not good with dates. Guessimate is 5 to 10 years.
    Has it been easy? no way Jose.
    Has it been interesting? Absolutely and no phasers needed.
    Has it been a straight path? No, turns and twists with any relationship and most with both of us discovering what is good and what is either not good, or extremely no good, i.e., too far. The most amazing part is the too far can come from either of us.

Where is here? I am finally comfortable walking on hard floors in stilletto's and wonder of wonder, SO does not object. I have 4 pair of shoes that I change to based on type of evening outfit. Lowest is 1.5 in canvas shoe and highest is 3 in stilletto.

Sometime expect to add makeup, but if so, it will be small as "less is more" and no sense in getting dolled up for a hour and then taking forever to remove for bed.

Well that's my story for today. What's your story. Are you still getting from there to here? Is there any faith of the heart in your world?

My story is much the same, but maybe 4-5 years long. Wife was against it, then more and more accepting.

Heels? 25+ pairs, 4 inches and up, although I can not do a 5 inch heel without a platform. Heels 3 inches or less? None here! I wear heels everyday, more than my wife does!

She bought some makeup for me a while back. We have not taken the time to paint me up yet. We talked about it last Sunday, but never got to it, too busy.