Hi! My names Lexi and I've been expressing my feminine side for as long as I can remember. Dressing is definitely my favorite hobby, as no feeling in the world can compete with the feeling of a cute outfit, some heels, and makeup (I'm sure you girls can all relate lol). Anyway, I have unfortunately been closeted my whole life so every time I dress, its just by my self. I don't mind being alone but seeing pictures of my online CD friends dressing with other people just kinda makes me jealous. To be clear, THIS IS NOT ASKING FOR A HOOKUP, I just want some girls to have girls night with and stuff like that. So I haven't really dressed since high school, I've been attending UW-Madsion for two years now and not only have I not had the oppertunity/recources to dress, I thought that a CD community would be much more prevelent in such liberal city as this one but that sadly has not been the case. Anyway, as summer is here I think it would be just awesome to find someone else who shares the passion of expressing feminity as we all do. So, where should I look to meet some friends, and before you say online, I have already tried and people want nothing but sex. At least, I have tried all the mainstream websites, if you know any ones with good people such as this one let me know! Thanks!

XOXO
-Lexi