Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Another Day For My Wife and I To Be "Girlfriends"

It sounds like such a great time. I would love to shop with my wife en femme but she would be so uncomfortable that it take the enjoyment out of the trip for both of us. You've got a keeper there. Hang on to her and treat her nice.

Lovely story! You are indeed very blessed.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

That's a wonderful story, Teresa.

There is a lot of food for thought in your comments.

Platinum Member
    Like others have said; jealous, envious....etc. I'd settle for just being able to be en femme within our home and maybe get a pat on the butt from my wife. I know many will say it is not possible to feel like a woman when you're a man. Decades ago when I said something lame about feeling my feminine side she shot back "Tell me about your feminine side when you have a baby!" Today, I'd probably tell her I don't feel any different. I think my mind has melded into one!