Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I"M Not A CD I"M a Buyer of Women's Cloths

I"M Not A CD I"M a Buyer of Women's Cloths

I get more of a kick from buying women's cloths. 90% of my cloths are women's I have 120 panties 50 or more bras. I see something cute I have to to have it. And find a way to get it. The only male cloths I have is when my wife buys something for me. All my jeans and slacks tee shirts are female. Even my shoes.

So my question to you Do you get a kick out of buying cloths even if you can't put them on?
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I do enjoy shopping for clothes - even clothes may not wear very often

Platinum Member
    Hi Glenda , I have three closets full and 160+ pairs of shoes,

I would say I fit that category, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I have always thought buying anything from the ladies side of the store is a fun thing to do. Unfortunately our Macy’s closed just as the pandemic hit, the SA’s there were always friendly and helpful
    Crissy

My answer is "yes" I love to shop for womens clothes. I have far more female items that any reasonable person (crossdresser or not) would reasonably be able to wear. Like you Glenda, I routinely find that I buy more than I need. (mmm need? yup if I buy them I figure I need them...........eventually). I must have at least consistent taste in female attire since I have often found myself buying something I already have. I just tell myself............see I knew I liked that.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Hmmm. Difficult question. I do love to shop for women's clothes. But Those that I do buy I wear, so its not just the shopping....
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

I hate shopping and am more comfortable buying building supplies than clothing. I have absolutely no fashion sense and am thrift to a fault.? The universe played a very funny joke when it made me a crossdresser.

I love shopping for women's clothing. Slowly replacing my regular clothes with the one from the softer side of the aisle.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I've bought bras that weren't even my size because they were just fantastic!
    I have to be careful not to buy every available color of my latest needful thing.
    At the moment that happens to be open bottom corselettes with garter straps.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Somehow I missed the shopping gene. I care about the clothes I wear and I try to buy things that coordinate with other things I already have, but the process of shopping itself usually feels more like work than fun. I guess it might be because, in my early life, the process of obtaining clothes was filled with so much anxiety and shame.

For me, it's all about the wearing, not the buying.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I actually like shopping for guy stuff too!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Not really. When I DO shop, it's for clothes to wear.

Altho, I DO have tons of things from thrifts that r either too small or don't look good on me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    I buy women's clothes BECAUSE I'm a CD'er..... Like most if not everyone here, I have more women's clothes and shoes than men's, but everything that I buy, I wear. LOL Yeah, sometimes I buy something on impulse, other times what I buy is planned out. But I DO wear everything that I buy when I go out en femme. Um, not all at the same time of course, that would be impossible.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

I enjoy browsing and buying women's clothing online. I've got way more underwear than I need because buying beautiful clothing is fun.

But I don't buy what I can't wear - half the fun is getting a package and trying something on for the first time!
    Last edited by BaliGirl; 06-26-2021 at 11:53 PM.

I love shopping for women's clothes. There is ton of cute clothes in my size, so I usually wait for stuff to show up in clearance sales.

I've been wearing women's clothes to work. With high heels and nail polish.

Marion

Silver Member
    I love to shop for women's clothes. Over the years from the 60s to date I've purchased a lot of women's clothes. I've enjoyed shopping with my wife, our women friends.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 06-11-2021 at 09:46 PM.

I love the shopping, online and in person. Dreaming of wearing the beautiful styles and colors. I feel so feminine and special when shopping out, especially if noticed by others or sales people. But I don't do much of the buying. I'm a $aver and don't enjoy spending on things I won't wear much. I really don't have anywhere to store anything nice, except for a few bins. Wife is not supportive. Portable closet in the works...
    Last edited by Julie MA; 06-12-2021 at 05:02 AM.
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

I fully understand what you are saying. There is a thrill in just the act of shopping. Unfortunately, that can be kind of expensive so I usually buy things I am going to wear, such as women's panties, shorts, jeans, leggings, Keds and Tieks ballet flats. I don't try to pass, but wearing a bright pair of Keds or Tieks is fun.
    IMG_3432.jpg
    https://balletflatsformen.wordpress.com/

I also enjoy the shopping. I try not to buy anything that I can't wear, but I definitely have more than I really need. Especially dresses. Like Brenn, I now try to get more jeans, leggings and casual tops that I'll wear more.

I don't get a "kick" out of it like I did when I was a teen or in my 20's.
    Then it was verboten, scary, shameful and all that added to the thrill. Now (the last 15 years) shopping, trying on and buying clothing is fun. In drab clothes shopping is the last thing on my list of fun things behind losing a limb or having a root canal, but dressed "I'll Drive!!".

9c53b574d7f460f5fa792b369e589db8.jpg
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

The worst thing is they closed all the dressing rooms. I loved trying on different things before buying them.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I love buying women's clothing. I shop with my wife and enjoy very much shopping for her and myself. I wouldn't enjoy it so much if I couldn't wear some of it .

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Not really. When I DO shop, it's for clothes to wear.

Altho, I DO have tons of things from thrifts that r either too small or don't look good on me!
    Ya know Doc, thrift stores are a two-way street. If you have clothes that don't fit or don't look good re-donate them. The thrifts are usually for charity so if they sell them to someone else you've helped out the cause ... and you have room in the closet for new stuff!!

Silver Member
    For most of my life I hated clothes shopping. But then, after a long period of learning to accept my truth, I ventured out to buy myself my first dress. Ever since then, clothes shopping is the greatest experience. (In person only. Almost never online) I met some very fine ladies who taught me what items look best on me and why. So now, I'm very confident about any purchase I make and every outfit I put together, AND I made some very dear friends. What could be better?

I hate shopping for masculine things.
    I was embarrassed when I started shopping for my feminine things.
    I learned that I could try in the men's fitting room first when shopping.
    Now I love to go shopping as a woman, and to buy a garment to wear on the next shopping trip.