Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I"M Not A CD I"M a Buyer of Women's Cloths

I enjoy the shopping experience, but only if I have something specific to buy (e.g. Dress. Wool. Dark red. Mid-length. Sleeves. Size XL.). Otherwise I don't care much.
    In periods where I can't dress, having something to buy and looking for it has a compensating effect. In the sense that it makes it more bearable to not dress, should I feel the urge. Looking forward to dress with the item I received makes me happy and has some of the soothing effect that the dressing itself has. It eases the wait and the need recedes.
    "So, I'm a crossdresser. Mmh. What's that thing, again?"

Considering telling your SO? Read this fine manual first: https://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?13841-How-to-tell-your-partner

I shop to wear. As much as possible from women's wear and some male outer garments for those occasions it is needed.