My wife has a suitcase she has put together of all her clothes she wanted to give away. Since she has been doing the summer/winter closet flip, it was time for her to move some things she wasn't wearing. With her support, I rummaged through, tried on a bunch of stuff and scored a couple tops, a beautiful sundress, and a skirt. When she came back home, I gave her a little fashion show of what I'd picked out. She gave me some tips and had me try on some other stuff out of her closet.

I am so amazed at her! At one point she was giggling and it made me shy and self-conscious. When asked why she was laughing, she said, "This is all pretty new to me so I'm allowed some giggles... Now how about that sweater?" And like that, it was just another evening hanging out with my best friend and wife. No weirdness around it...

Today, I am planning on doing the body hair ritual. I've tried to trim close and the hair grows fast. I've shaved and it feels great for about a day, then all hell for a couple weeks. I've done a Brazilian wax and that felt the best later on, but damn it's expensive. Today I'll try the epilator. I still haven't approached any hair removal creams or other products/tools. Does anybody have any preferred methods they are willing to share?

This is turning out to be so exciting and so liberating. I don't know where this will lead to, but I'm happy to finally be able to truly BE without hiding any part of me.

Thanks again for reading and for your time.

Alexa