I should have stayed home. I decided to dress up early this morning and go for a walk. I thought a walk in a fairly secluded area at 5:00am wouldn't be a problem. I decided where I would park but when I got there there were to many lights, so I just drove through the parking lot. I didn't race through, just drove through slow. I went about 1/2 a mile when the police lights came on behind me. I really did not want to talk to the police dressed fully as a woman. I got my license out of my purse. He walked up and was polite when he addressed me. He asked if I had an argument back at the parking lot. I said no, I had not talked to anyone. He then said so why did you leave when you saw us. I said I didn't see them. He said there were four police cars. I said I didn't see them. He took my license and went back to his car. Another police car pulled up and he got out of his car and went to the other police car. They talked about me and I heard something like yup full up. He came back and handed me my license back and said, well have a better rest of your night.FaceApp_1623496739709.jpg