Thread: a too close encounter

a too close encounter

I have been going out dressed about once a month the past few months. There are some things you don't want to happen when you are out dressed. One happened today.

I was backing out of a parking space in a too small lot outside a lunch spot and another car doing the same bumped my car. I saw some minor damage to the other vehicle. I was dreading the exchange of info, but the woman who hit me came out of her car and said she did not care about the damage. I had none. She said she would forget if I would . I said I was fine with that but it was not in what passes for my femme voice. She didn't bat an eyelash -- at least not in my presence. Could have been much worse.

Fortunately, the rest of the afternoon was better. Got some pretty pink nails. Bought a dress and bracelet. Sat outside of a with an iced coffee for a while on a fairly nice day. And I sat with my wife for about hour after I got home dressed. As I said before, she's very supportive to a point. I don't like to overreach. But she did say she thought these occasional outings were something I needed. Seems about right.

Wow, sounds like an awesome day on all fronts. You have no idea how truly jealous I and many others are of a day like yours, seriously!

Interesting event you shared that reaffirms my belief we all should have a feminine identification card....just in case.
    Suppose you need to fill out a Police report, you would need a way to identify both genders without malicious.
    You can make your own, just like a state ID, just present both male and your new female ID to the official.
    Add a picture to the left or right of the info of how you present in femme.
    Below is a sample on how to word your card....add the words on top of the card:

This person named hereon is Transgendered and is not dressed
    in this manner for fraudulent or deceptive purposes but rather
    for personal happiness and self expression.

Name: Melissa Lynn
    Address: your real ID address, Anytown, RI, 12345
    License/ID# : K446 2431 8874 2331
    Height 5' 5" Weight: 140
    Eyes: Blue
    Issued: 6/14/2021 Date of Birth: 6/1/1978

Everything below your name should MATCH exactly with your REAL ID or government ID/Drivers License.
    Use a thick paper and you can even laminate your ID to keep it nice.
    It was so nice everything is working out for you...guess you can chalk up the fender bender to "Pink Fog!" *giggle*
    And, By The Way, your wife ROCKS!
    Last edited by candykowal; 06-14-2021 at 09:41 AM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

I'm sorry, but this is not a reason to have a feminine id card. If I'm taking information for a police report or any other official report what I want to see is your legal identification. Unless it directly relates to the matter at hand I could care less about how you are dressed, or why you are dressed the way you are. Giving that second id just adds more confusion to a situation. A self made id card is meaningless to me. And for the record, I do have to do these types of reports and obtain this type of information as part of my employment.

Platinum Member
    Its good that the parking lot bump was so uneventful. No one hurt and no meaningful damage. A nice afternoon, some new things, and some time withyour wife. I would count that as a win-win-win day.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I agree with you Paula The truth is what really matters in a situation in legal matters. How you are dressed is of no concern
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Back in 2005, my second time out in public, at night in a small town area, i got pulled over by a local cop, and he was very professional and just wondered why i was walking around the small town late alone, and then driving nervously. I told him i was dressed as a woman, to experience what it is like to be a woman. I told him i was driving back to my motel and going to go get sleep. and he was fine with it, and let me go.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I was involved in a violent 3 car collision some years ago while on my way to a T event in Vegas. What with checking injuries, (there were none to speak of), and damage, (one car couldn't be driven), and exchanging information?

No one, including me, gave a dam about the fact that I was obviously a man dressed as a woman!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Platinum Member
    Hi Melissa Lynn Sure glad that everything turned out OK, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Quote Originally Posted by candykowal View Post
    You can make your own, just like a state ID, just present both male and your new female ID to the official.
    Add a picture to the left or right of the info of how you present in femme.
    Below is a sample on how to word your card....add the words on top of the card:
    I'm pretty sure that your homemade ID card is absolutely meaningless in any situation beyond a cute conversation piece ... sort of like your kid's Little League baseball card. Since it's not issued or sanctioned by any legal entity (government, medical or other) it has no legal weight. In some instances, flashing that card around as a form of ID might even get you arrested.

I cut up my last fake I'D when I turned 18!!

Banned Read only
    Let a girl have some fun with her ID. It's all good.

Platinum Member
    I think one of the biggest fears for a MtF cross dresser is having an accident or breakdown that results in unwanted interaction with others. Probably being stopped by a patrol officers is the least of the worries. Ending up in the local hospital with heavy makeup and nails and having your clothes cut off may be the ultimate fear. It may be a heck of a way for an unsuspecting wife to find out about your inner woman.

As to having some sort of femme identification you may want to check with your credit/bank card issuer. Some are now allowing transgender men and women to use their preferred name. It rare that I have been asked for photo identification when using my credit cards. When asked, it is usually a small mom and pop stores that cannot take the hit for a fraudulent purchase. I suppose if one were to want some sort of semi-professional photo identification you can make up a name of your own company and have a photo identification made. It may not be good for anything other than to hang on your neck when shopping, etc. It could be an ice breaker at a bar or club. It is never a good idea to use an identity to deceive with fraudulent intent.

I know a person who is the back of the ambulance EMT. She is also a crossdresser. It is always possible that the person cutting your panties off could be wearing them himself.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Not having to make an insurance claim, you won.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Jamie is correct, no accident report and you were way ahead of the game, the rest of the day sounds wonderful!
    Crissy