As I read postings about shopping or outfits I see sooooo many posts from girls with "tons of" or "closets full of" or "hundreds of pairs of" I may be burned at the stake as a heretic but I have a news flash for you ladies: shopping is not like basketball .... the girl with the most panties or shoes doesn't win. There are no bonus points at the end of the trail for the most closets full of stuff!!!

With that in mind ... how often do you parse your wardrobe? Have you kept everything you have ever bought? Do you occasionally go through your wardrobe and eliminate things that don't fit or you just never wear? (Some folks say you should get rid of anything you haven't worn in a year) Is the size of your wardrobe limited by the space available in your secret cache?

When my kids were away at college I had almost unlimited storage. They would only come home once or twice a year. I would take thone visits as opportunity to take stock of my collection. I would parse down my collection to what would fit in two large moving boxes that could be easily stashed in the store room, then donate the rest. Even after only 6 or 8 months I was always amazed what I would find while sorting through my stash.