Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She with the most .....

My wife and I both have the same policy of one new item in, one older item out. Not necessarily the oldest item, I still have my first denim skirt, and yes it still fits. More a case of, a new summer dress, then an older one out. And all of our parsed clothes go to our favourite charity shops.

I've never felt that it's a competition. I've accumulated a large and varied alternative wardrobe over the last ten years. The variety of women's clothes is one of the things I enjoy most about dressing. The variety available in the men's department is miniscule by comparison.

I've been fortunate enough to have a fair amount of "disposable" income and I've bought most of the things I have at thrift shops or on clearance. In my case, it helps that my wife loves to shop for clothes for herself and stays WAY ahead of me in the size of our wardrobes. I enjoyed shopping for clothes for her for decades before I considered that I might enjoy wearing some of the same things.

I would wish that everyone here on the forum have exactly the wardrobe that they wanted whatever size it might be.

Having the most anything, doesn't 'win'. But the simple act of shopping for girl stuff, helps us feel feminine. And so, I shop.

I get rid of things that are worn to the point where they look terrible, or don't fit anymore, or NEVER fit right in the first place, I just kept them hoping a miracle would occur and I'd wake up and BINGO! They'd suddenly fit! That has mostly been shoes that were just too tight to wear for any length of time, which I donate to the local thrift store.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Only “thing” for me is bras. Even after purging periodically I own a lot….