Thread: My sister meets Michelle

My sister meets Michelle

I am only out to my wife,daughters and 2 sisters.Only my wife see's Michelle.The rest just know about her but 1 of the sisters is a retired seemstress and does alterations etc for me and is open about my crossdressing.I'm an early riser and always dress for a bit before going out to meet the world for the day and I often open my garage door and sit there looking out drinking a coffee.Around 5.45 this morning she texted me saying I'm just up the street going for a walk if you want to come along which we often do together but I told her not today because I'm sitting here in a skirt etc and don't feel like changing.She replied well I'd stop and say hi but I don't want to bother you which I took as a feeler she wanted to meet Michelle so I said stop by.I had heels,pantyhose ,modest skirt and top with a scarf ,42 c forms and earrings so I took the forms out not to push it too far and she stopped by and chatted for 10-15 mins.Wife came out and joined in and it just felt like any other time we're together.Felt good to just be myself .I love her.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

Michelle, What a wonderful story and I know that had to make you feel so good! Thanks for letting us know
    Crissy

Michelle, Good for you. I'm glad your sister was accepting.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Great story, thanks for sharing Michelle. Good to hear everything went so well. It does feel good to just dress as you please and do as you please doesn't it.

Karen

Thanks for sharing. Michelle. It's nice to hear stories of supporting and accepting spouses and family members.

Excellent story. Just as a curiosity point from me though, why take out the forms when you were dressed as you were? I'd think the outfit and overall presentation would look best with the forms. But that's just me.
    Jenn A --- nothing fancy, just me.

Good result - I suspect you could have your forms and earrings on and your sister would have been ok - you seem to have a loving family

Your probably right but I had no makeup on and I sorta wanted to just be her brother who dresses as a woman without too much fuss and see how she reacted.
    If I knew where it was going to take me I probably would have put my mother's panties back.

That sounds good Michelle it's a first step and you did it 😂 Don't stress about the details, the first step is always the hardest and that's done

Platinum Member
    Hi Michelle , That's awesome, Thanks for sharing with us, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

wow what a wonderful way to have your morning coffee.

Michelle,

WOW, you are leading the life with so much acceptance. So many of us are jealous, your life just gets better each day...
    So happy for you.

Davina

Silver Member
    Very nice story. Thanks for sharing. The whole world looks that much brighter when you find a little acceptance.

Hi Michelle,
    What a wonderful family you have. Thank you for sharing!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

You opened the door and let a loved one into the most personal part of your life. It is really a much larger step than you might think. Congratulations. Job well done.

sounds like a wonderful morning and all was right with your world
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Things happen for a reason, whether curiosity or wanting nothing but company.
    Presenting your femme side to a sister, has to be a bit....different.
    You kind of have to let go of the brother image and let down your barriers to allow Michelle to be ....well, who you really are inside.
    Maybe a future shopping trip "with the girls" out to New Glasgow to visit Leslies Finery's, Ekim Fashions, Ardene's, Pseiduo, and of course Winners.
    You got to admit, you have a pretty cool sister!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

If you "come out" any further..You will be fending off advances from the lonely doryman from Newfoundland ! lol
    It SURE is my hair ! I have the receipt and the box it came in !