Thread: First time out with no mask

First time out with no mask

I had a pretty great morning and thought I'd share!

I started off going to a park, and I was pretty nervous because I've only ever gone out in public with a mask on. I spent about an hour on my makeup, taking it off, putting it on, etc. Even though I was wearing exercise stuff. I feel like the masks are a godsend for crossdressers. I'm six foot, but slender. I actually had a short conversation with some women in the park, no mask. They were super nice. About ten minutes later I realized I somehow was missing a hip pad! My right side was curvy, and my left side was male.

Went to the grocery store for some things. The chip on my credit card wouldn't read at self checkout, and I had another conversation with someone -- this time with a mask. I'm slowly getting gutsier with my voice and talking to people. Used to, I'd just say "Yeah" and "Okay," and practice the crap out of that.

Went shopping. A few days ago I wanted to throw all my stuff out, but today I spent $200 on more crap. I finally got some giant heels that fit! It's wonderful when you're standing right beside another person looking through dresses on a rack and they're absolutely not looking at you or noticing anything at all. I live in the south. Deep south. When you see some good-ole-boys at Walmart, and they don't make a second glance at you, you're doing alright.

Long story short -- people don't care. It's very liberating. Thanks for reading!

Deleted by Teresa.
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 07-14-2021 at 02:15 PM.

Banned Read only
    When I was in high school and college (1962-1969) I had an emaciated look. It drove me crazy that I could not gain weight. I was stuck at 138 pounds on a six foot two frame. About my sophomore year in college I gained weight when I swam and ate tons of food everyday. Back then I viewed cross dressing with a good deal of self loathing. That's a different issue. If I was a young adult now with the same body as then I'd probably have to wear a women's basketball outfit to get mentally involved. A tall skinny woman around here is automatically taken for a collegiate basketball player. I do not have the confidence now to be out in daylight and mingled with the masses. At an aging six foot, 200 pound person I know I would stick out like a sore thumb. I am fine with evening strolls under the cover of darkness, especially if there is a light rain. More power to you girls with a male frame and the confidence to be out.