Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fathers Day question

Fathers Day question

I am just curious. How many of us will be dressed en fem for fathers day.

I am very lucky to have a supportive wife, and am able to girly up both Sat and Sunday.

Can't put up a picture cause my camera went on strike in my PC

Hope You all have a great FD.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Hi Sara. No, I won't be dressed en femme tomorrow..... I might go over to my dad's house for Father's Day, not sure yet.

About taking pics..... I'm sure you have a cell phone, so that would work just fine for taking pics, wouldn't it? LOL
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

Banned Read only
    Good for you! That's pretty remarkable. I wonder if it could be an undue burden on loved ones to have them celebrate one's fatherhood on the one day out of 365 where this is expected, in apparent and obvious contradiction to one's very feminine presentation.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Nope! My daughter is taking me out for the day. She's the one that DOESN'T approve of my dressing!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I don't think so. I go in to work tomorrow about noon till night. I may have an hour or so window, but it is likely to be hot and muggy -- definitely goes against dressing for me. I'm more likely to be introspective tomorrow due to my father passing away two months ago. Sorry to be a downer, but you asked.

Likely not
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Banned Read only
    No chance. I'm seeing my transphobic father and spending the rest of the day with my non-accepting wife.

Not Likely either. Dinner out with the whole tribe. Party of eight at Shogun's this year. It is a family tradition for over 20 years to go to a Mongolian BBQ or a prepared in front of you Restaurant for special occasions. Tradition started in 1976 at the NCO Club on Clark AB.
    Last edited by Leslie Mary S; 06-20-2021 at 03:08 AM.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Not sure if this counts, my wife will give me my Fathers Day card while I'm dressed in a purple & lace teddy. Then male mode the rest of the day.

Sara, I will be strictly male today other than panties. More's the pity.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I am here this morning, wearing the dress my wife bought me for Father's Day.
    Happy Father's Day to all!

I?m wearing satin shorty PJs. I?ll change into my fem cargo shorts and t shirt later this morning but that?s as far as it will go today.

Not me, Dad and I have been traveling for 2 months, he is here at my house for another week
    Raychel will not be around till after then.

He does know about that side of me, but he has made it 82 years without seeing that image.
    No sense in shocking him now,
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Just another day.

I?m happy to present male today. I?ll save the dress for mother?s day. As a single parent I felt the need to serve both roles for my kids, albeit mostly in male clothing.
    Happy Father?s Day everyone.

Vale

After finishing my coffee my nightgown, panties and lipstick with come off and I will be in total male mode to have my daughter, Son in law and 3 grandsons over for a BBQ.
    Jill

Thank you all for answering my little survey. It looks as though most of us will be with family, and limited to dressing time.
    Thanks again, and HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

I was home alone today, so dressed most of the day except when I went out for a paddle in my canoe. It was hot, so no makeup or wig; just a sleeveless cotton dress and sandals.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Platinum Member
    Hi Sara , Just plane old Mr. Drab all day, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Took my GG for a nice Harley ride...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

As one son was out of town for a funeral, and the other son in the military, I put on a summer dress and makeup and spent the day with my lovely wife. It was a good day.

I celebrated like Jamie did - panties under nice jeans and a polo shirt.

Ribbed tank top and denim short-shorts. (I don’t have any male casual clothing.) It was too hot to get dolled up.

I wore Gloria Vanderbilt stone colored jeans and a burgundy top! Light brown flats! My daughter(who lives with me)wished her brother Happy Fathers Day from her and I! My son wished me Happy Fathers Day back! I went to church, had pancakes for lunch and my daughter made chicken and rice for supper!(I usually do the cooking) A good day! Hope yours was as well! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Yes, it was a total Danielle day but as I have commented in a photo thread I just posted it was entirely accidental. My Danielle day was on Monday but since I live in Australia it was Sunday in North America so I unintentionally spent Father's Day dressed in outfits my kids would be a little surprised seeing their dear old Dad in. Down under Father's day is celebrated in September.