Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fathers Day question

Idk if I qualify to answer but but one of my sons and his wife visited us and brought me roses...

One of my other sons invited me Monday to dining because he worked on Sunday
    Attached Images Attached Images
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

Platinum Member
    I was with family, so no, I did not dress for Fathers Day. Its ok. I have largely accepted that it is for the best that I live a dual existence.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Sarah,

I was en fem for Father's day. I had an 8:00 AM, hour long zoom call with my brother. Spoke with my wife briefly before heading downtown to spend the day with my oldest son who just moved into a new apartment. I found parking a couple blocks from his place. I helped him set up a new table and assemble his bed before we headed out to find breakfast. Of course everything was out the door so he bought stuff to make crepes at his place. Around 12:30 I drove us over to the stadium, a couple of miles, for a women's soccer game, Portland versus Kansas City. It was a great game, Portland 1-0. After the game we stopped off to pick up a shower curtain and drove back to the apartment. We found the garbage chute and recycled all the cardboard boxes. I then went home showered, it was a hot day, and spent the evening with my wife.

It was a great Father's day.