Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My nervous shopping outing today

Silver Member
    Every CD goes through a stage like this. Uncertain about how we will be received and fearful of every negative outcome, from sideways glances to assault or arrest. It is only by going through the retail process a few times that we realize that nothing bad happens. The reality is that nobody cares. Strike that. There are tons of female sales associates who don’t just tolerate crossdressers, they ENJOY helping us. Yes, that's right, enjoy. There are too many possible reasons to explore why they do. But my advice to you is to walk into a store you think repr your style, find an SA and be prepared with your first question which could be, "Do you have dresses in (my size)". Accept gratefully all suggestions she gives, try on anything she suggests and have fun.

It sure gets easier, when i go in i don't look around and do my own business. It helps not to be nervous, do as every ladies does, do your business. most ladies now are younger and if you can't find things, ask them and its much easier than to walk around .

Once you have done it, you be amaze how nobody else care and you will relax and have a great shopping day.
    Wanting something is a fantasy which on a long time period clouds your mind and makes you think you need it.

Rayleen

Silver Member
    I started shopping back in the 50s. The sales people don't care. Even back then.