So what a morning I've just had!

I've been feeling down over the last week or so and my health is far from great at the moment so I needed a bit of a pick me up.
All week I've been trying to pluck up the courage to go to one of the superstores and treat myself to some lingerie, Nothing special but as a lot of you girls know there's nothing like a bit of retail therapy to make you feel better.

So finally today I went out to a fairly local large store, Grabbed a basket on arrival and had a look round the store, Still as nervous as hell I bought a few general items such as a magazine etc to pop on top of the lingerie so it wasn't totally obvious.

So there I am alone in the lingerie section and selected some 80 denier black opaque tights to go with some new dresses I've bought, Some black panties and two pairs of black stockings which I need to go with the garter belt I bought from Amazon this week
On the sale section was a nice shocking pink mini nightie with white lace trim which I couldn't resist either and was very cheap.

So off I went to the self checkout, scanned the items and the pink nightie wouldn't scan. I stared for what seemed a lifetime at the button on the self checkout which said 'Please call for an assistant' In a blind panic I quickly cancelled everything I'd scanned and started again without the pink nightie and all was fine.

I quickly bagged the items and started to head off out of the shop, When a voice said 'Excuse me sir' have you forgotten this? Holding the pink nightie in her hand.
In a hot fluster I quickly said No it was there on the side when I scanned my items. She gave me a lovely cheeky smile and walked off.
She must have noticed how hot and flustered I was and I'm pretty sure she knew it was really mine. Thinking that she might have an idea it was mine really cheered me up in a funny sort of way

I really wish I could be less nervous but I can't no matter how much I try, I'm now back at home with some nice new things to try on and waiting patiently to go to the Amazon locker tomorrow to collect the lace garter belt and dresses I've bought, I will then try and be brave and take some pictures to show you girls what I've bought

Why are things so difficult for us girls?