Thread: Forgotten forms...

Forgotten forms...

It has been several years ago that I had purchased two pairs of breastforms. I didn't like them very well and was planning on selling them. I "temporarily" stored them on a top shelf in my garage. Time went by and they were forgotten.
    Now, several years later, I am doing some home renovation and hired an out of work friend from church to help with some of the demo. I had emptied the shelves but did not check the top. I had to leave and he continued working. When I came back he had gotten all the shelving down and cleaned the area. This was this past Wednesday.
    Yesterday I was working on the project and discovered the boxes of breastforms were on top of the stack of items removed from the shelves, partially hidden but still easily seen. One of the plastic boxes is designed in the shape of the forms and is very apparent what is inside, the other is plain but labeled.
    My friend hasn't said anything and I doubt he will, but I'm sure it made him wonder...

This is just a big reminder for me and I am sure others of the perils associated with keeping our stash hidden when in a DADT situation.
    Always a roll of the dice.

Molly

Wow!

I had a wedding dress I hid under the cellar steps about twenty years ago and forgot about.

I found it last year and boy did it smell musty.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Platinum Member
    DADT is only applicable to a wife. She has skin in the game too. She has a vested interest in keeping the joint secret. Another person? Not so much. A woman would not conceal breast forms on an upper shelf in a garage. Good luck.

Platinum Member
    Hi Molly , This is going to drive you crazy for a while wondering about it, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

For a couple years I kept a pair of heels, some lingerie and a dress in a locked brief case in my work truck. It made me a bit nervous as the truck would be parked in the warehouse 2-3 times a week with a lot of employees around, and not always locked up. Fortunately nobody got snoopy.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE ORCHID View Post
    Hi Molly , This is going to drive you crazy for a while wondering about it, >Orchid**00**
    Definitely... I have contractors working in and around the house right now. I keep asking myself, "What else did I forget about or lose track of?"
    I have been double checking everything. I am running out of places.

I have totally been freaking out these last few days. I could not find one of my breast enhancement devices anywhere. First thing I thought was the wife found it and threw it away but I know that mood when she find something and she is not in it. Finally I looked under the basement steps and there it was, in full sight setting on a shelf. Think I set it there when I was seeing if the routers were working the other night and forgot all about it.

Molly, Not just crossdressers wear breast forms. Even if he determined what they are, it doesn't mean he will attribute them to you. Don't worry.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I did something similar put a bag holding two dresses and a skirt in an unlocked file cabinet and forgot about it thinking I donated the clothes when I could not find them but to my surprise I found them looking for something else. Like others have said its not if but when I will make the mistake that leads to a discussion with my wife.

Honestly, unless he also found a lot of other female stuff that was sized for you, and not for your wife, he likely would have shrugged it off as stuff you got for a halloween costume. Especially if the boxes seemed dusty and neglected.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    DADT is only applicable to a wife. She has skin in the game too. She has a vested interest in keeping the joint secret. Another person? Not so much. A woman would not conceal breast forms on an upper shelf in a garage. Good luck.
    What is DADT ?

Tiffany, it means Don't Ask Don't Tell. It's when a SO doesn't want to be involved in your dressing. S/he won't ask questions and you won't tell details.
    It's basically being in the closet with the SO knowing your "hobby".

Platinum Member
    See you and everyone else thinking what was your friend thinking..... just how interesting you might think if they disappeared as. In he took them home for himself /herself

Reality Check
    They might have been left there by a previous occupant of the house. At least that's what I would say if it happened to me.
    Krisi

Wendy, if he had taken them I would have never known. I had completely forgotten about them, thinking I had gotten rid of them long ago.

Krisi, the previous occupant tale would be hard to sell, I've been in this house for 12yrs. But, if confronted I'm sure I would have come up with some sort of tale. Like maybe left from a long ago costume event or such.

Molly