Thread: Do you know what you would do?

Do you know what you would do?

Today I was out in my back yard wearing a blouse and light weight skirt with heels and stockings. It was a lovely sunny day with a fresh breeze which kept blowing up my skirt even when I was sitting. As I sat a thought came over me. If someone came around the house and saw me what would I do?. Not about being discovered which would be a shock, but if I got over that and I stood up to talk, would I hold my skirt down? I was wearing a slip but I couldn't answer my question. On reflection I think I would probably support my skirt. In a situation like this do you know what you would do? I assume you know of the joke, two people standing in the wind with their dresses blowing up, which one is the crossdresser, answer the one with a smile on their face.

Platinum Member
    Hi Georgina , That Joke is a good one, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Protocol dictates that If a man came around the corner you do not have to stand up! If a woman came around the corner then you should stand a give her a big hug?. And if you are wearing a pencil skirt it should not blow up in the wind if it is properly tight!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Most skirts I wear out r above the knee and form fitting.
    If they r super short or could "blow up" or more likely in my case, flip up when I'm dancing? I wear matching panties that r meant to be seen. With no spots or rips!

I never worry about someone "walking around the corner of my house." Because I don't go out dressed on the days the pool guy or gardeners come!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    If there is a strong breeze or wind I would be holding the skirt of my dress so it would not fly up. Modesty. In Washington State there are many ferry boat routes and riding the ferry can be rather windy. When I was a youth I was down on the Hudson River waterfront watching the ocean liners. There were two young couples on one of the piers. A strong gust of wind came up and raised on of the women's dress up to her waist. She was not wearing any panties. Just sheer pantyhose.

Were I dressed and then surprised like that I would most likely remain seated.
    If I were to stand then of course I would control my skirt from billowing in the breeze to maintain my modesty.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Is the person coming around the corner good looking....?
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

Well, my 'backyard' is the balcony of my third floor apartment, so mostly I'd be wondering how the got up there in the first place, but I would get up and greet them, keeping my knees together as I stood and then a hand on my skirt.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

That actually happened to me. The police came in my backyard looking for mail thieves. I stepped outside to find 2 cops on my patio. I had a black halter dress on.

So how did they respond?