I've been back for a bit (see previous threads) where I've dressed at some point nearly every day for about five months, but suddenly last week the urge to dress dropped off completely. But I knew it would comeback.

So after five days it came back slightly, but I had things to do and couldn't really endulge. A day further on and bang, it's back with avengence and here I am dressed up to the nines.

I'll admit the drop off in urge coincided with work and other factors leaving me tired out, plus we've actually had some warm summer weather here in NE England. I'd ditched the underslip prior to the drop off in urge due to the warmth.

What do others do when the drop off in urge comes? Do you dress regardless or just go male mode while the urge is lessened or not there?

The bizarre thing was I was missing dressing while the urge wasn't there, but for unknown reasons couldn't be bothered.

It's almost as though my female persona Sue took the huff with me for some unknown reason, just like a real woman can do those effective silences.

Sue