Thread: Doing things in a different way while dressed.

Doing things in a different way while dressed.

When I'm crossdressed, I use the wrist watch in the other hand. I also use the belts in the other way campared to male mode. I'm not sure if I'm doing this because female pants are also buttoned to the other side, but I like it.

Is there something you do regularly that you do differently when you're in femme?

Everything I can! That is part of the process and adventure, right?

I never really thought about this until just the other day when I was feeding my cat, bending from the waist, knees straight, in four inch heels, gently placing her dish on the floor... Yeah, I think I'm guilty
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes. I have re set the rear view mirror in my car. I wear waist cinchers!

Plus, I never worry about eating or drinking my hair in male mode!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I drive slower enfemme than in male mode. Have not figured out if I am trying to lengthen the trip or not get pulled over for speeding? Maybe both!
    Last edited by Karren H; 06-22-2021 at 09:35 PM.

Call me a cab...ernet!
    It?s a little thing, but I found myself navigating my phone much more daintily when dressed. Instead of forcefully swiping away with my thumbs as I do when in male mode, when in Brandy mode I find myself gently touching and tapping with my index finger. I didn?t even notice it at first, but was surprised and smiled when I recognized the change.

Walking down the stairs in heels...
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Aspiring Member
    I definitely do things differently en femme. I am hoping for some time to dress up this weekend and have a list of jobs I want to do then and approach them in a slightly way.

Bending to put dog food out and feel the skirt touch the floor
    Minor DIY jobs
    Tidying up, the garage is a real need of a sort out ? en femme I seem to be more focused on it
    Housework
    Having a dance
    I do admin type jobs (accounts etc) much better when en femme.

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

mbmeen,

Absolutely!!! make sure to use the hand rails.

Davina

Tam, I walk heel to toe in female mode. Mostly because my wife makes me practice so I don't walk like a farmer.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by TamT View Post
    When I'm crossdressed, I use the wrist watch in the other hand. I also use the belts in the other way campared to male mode. I'm not sure if I'm doing this because female pants are also buttoned to the other side, but I like it.

Is there something you do regularly that you do differently when you're in femme?
    I do that with belts and watches as well Tam. I don't often wear shirts as a male, and it is a bit confusing when I do, as I'm so used to female shirts and blouses.
    "She snuck up on me from behind. You'd think women would make more noise with those big high heels, but they don't, they've got this stealth thing going..."

Your belts are drawn the other way because of the way pants button?
    I must be wearing the wrong women's pants. All mine button the same direction as the few male pants I have. I have to pay more attention.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Banned Read only
    I only wear dresses; no pants. When I sit down I smooth the skirt of the dress with my hands on my backside so it does not bunch up.

When getting into my car I first sit down facing outwards and then swivel my body forward. In guy mode I stick my right foot in first and then pile the rest of my body into the car.

When sitting I keep my knees together rather than splaying my knees apart. If I cross my legs it is at the knees and not my ankles.

Cheryl, you are mostly right. Jeans are regular, but I have some formal pants (twill and other fabrics), jumpsuits and buttoned dresses where buttons are in the other way. I got used to change belts side.

I just remembered another: In the past, I used to leave red scratches everywhere because of the painted nails. Then I learned how to use my hands in a softer way...

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    I drive slower enfemme than in male mode. Have not figured out if I am trying to lengthen the trip or not get pulled over for speeding? Maybe both!
    Like Karren I also drive slower enfemme but it's more than that it's a feminine mind set. I walk, talk and gesture differently. I change the way in enter and exit a vehicle. When enfemme I stroll thru a mall, rather than march like I'm on a mission in male mode. When dining out I eat slower taking smaller bites. Just about everything changes when enfemme.
    Jill

With man hands, man arms,man everything. List to long,but I try to be danty shall we say.

I tend to squat to feed the cat so that my dress doesn't ride up. Yes the getting in the car method! My footsteps are softer than they are in Male mode. Not sure why or when it happened really.

I like to act more feminine and feel my hips wiggle a bit more when I'm walking seriously lol and just generally speak in a higher pitch just to ry and immerse myself in my femimine side

Quote Originally Posted by Brandybea View Post
    It?s a little thing, but I found myself navigating my phone much more daintily when dressed. Instead of forcefully swiping away with my thumbs as I do when in male mode, when in Brandy mode I find myself gently touching and tapping with my index finger. I didn?t even notice it at first, but was surprised and smiled when I recognized the change.
    I definitely do this and it also makes me smile. I also "feel" my weight in my hips more than in my shoulders--I think it's due to the corset but I'm not sure. All I know is I like it

When I'm dressed, I'm a totally different person. I bend at the knees to pick something up; I hold the hand rails walking down stairs (don't want to lose my balance in four-inch heels). When I'm getting into the car, I sit first and then swing my legs into the car; I drive the speed limit and always keep my hands at 10 and 2.
    "It is so easy to exist, instead of live. Unless you know there is a clock ticking."
    --Anna Quindlen, writer, journalist, columnist

i take more selfies

En femme, I sit like a lady and take great care of how my skirt or dress is positioned over my knees.