Thread: uses caution when driving as femael......

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"

use caution when driving as female......

......or even as male....
    Things are just about all open now and back to "normal "in my area.
    Today I was out as female .

My last stop was at the at the other end of town where the major "galleria" mall and and many quite huge strip malls are
    There was a lot of traffic that I have not seen in year in that area..

Many drivers just threw all traffic rules out the windows and paid no attention to what lane they are supposed to be in which are all clearly marked. They also did not care how they cut other drivers off.
    Others speed way above the speed limits as if it did not apply to them

I lived in this area most of my life and i have never seen such widespread reckless driving here before.
    Some people seem to think that just because they no longer have to a wear mask for the most part also means that all other society rules no longer apply either.

So, be careful out there.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 06-26-2021 at 07:46 AM.