Thread: uses caution when driving as femael......

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"

use caution when driving as female......

......or even as male....
    Things are just about all open now and back to "normal "in my area.
    Today I was out as female .

My last stop was at the at the other end of town where the major "galleria" mall and and many quite huge strip malls are
    There was a lot of traffic that I have not seen in year in that area..

Many drivers just threw all traffic rules out the windows and paid no attention to what lane they are supposed to be in which are all clearly marked. They also did not care how they cut other drivers off.
    Others speed way above the speed limits as if it did not apply to them

I lived in this area most of my life and i have never seen such widespread reckless driving here before.
    Some people seem to think that just because they no longer have to a wear mask for the most part also means that all other society rules no longer apply either.

So, be careful out there.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 06-26-2021 at 07:46 AM.

a few years ago, I was going out (while dressed) with my then GF and as we were approaching a set of traffic lights, I went to stop on the amber light. The car behind us was following too closely and jammed on his brakes at the last minute but stopped in time. I was bracing for him to get out of his car and abuse me but thankfully he didn't. It would have been bad enough anyway but being dressed up and with my GF, it would have been a lot worse but it all worked out okay. You can be the safest driver in the world but you have to try and watch for idiots and also anticipate what they might do, usually with only a second to take it all in

Banned Read only
    Following too closely is anther thing I really hate.
    Real life driving is not like some video game..

BTW turn off the cell phone when driving and break your real addiction to it.

I do feel the same issues in my metro area are do to car jacking.
    Speeding thru a metro area to get to a safer rural area is the norm here, it's dangerous.
    I urge anyone driving thru Chicago metro area to keep your head on a swivel or avoid the city at all costs!
    No one wants to stop at a sign for fear that pan handler has a gun or the citizens near will run over and take your car at gunpoint.
    De-funding the Police in certain urban areas is causing a lack of law enforcement and scared or goofy drivers.
    Cell phones are also a HUGE issue here and they should be banned just like Drinking and Driving.
    If your in expressway traffic, they start surfing and cause huge gaps and delays.
    In congested areas there glancing back and forth, catch a turning car and jam on the brakes, causing panic stops behind them.
    If your driving in todays society, you are in more danger than ever before, IMO.
    Be safe out there people, and keep you head on a swivel!!!!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    So, when dressed in drab we should drive crazy like everyone else?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    NO !
    just be aware of potential crazy drivers around you.

Be careful girls! I?ve been followed because some guy in a truck staring down at my cleavage decided to shout ?what size those things babe? then when I ignored him he followed me so I drove straight to the police station and parked, he didn?t follow me in there!

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    You have brought back some interested memories with this post. Many years back I was driving across Dartmoor in a company hire car. Proper pee soup fog at night. Crawling along a huge long horn cow charged into the passenger side of the car.and her horn came through the wind screen. The cow was ok. The car was a right off. I stopped and changed back to male attire fearing being stopped dressed in a wrecked car.

Oh boy did the folk at the office take the Micky on that one. Imagine if they had known I was dressed at the time.
    Last edited by Jane G; 06-27-2021 at 02:41 AM.

when i was 22 my ex wife told me to dress she had my clothes laid out.it was one of her short white dresses a lace white thong, a real pretty white bra and some breast forms. i didnt know what to think hell she cant stand me dressed. any way i got dressed she did my makeup then when i was done she told me i had to drive across town and buy a u.t. news paper so she knew i had to get out to buy it.i freaked out but she was letting me dress so i went for it.i live in Austin Texas i got pulled over right in town on the highway .i was freaking out the cop told me to give my license i did he looked at me funny then told me to step out of the car .here i was in my short dress that just went under my but he took me to the back of my car told me he had to search me .all these cars going by then he took me into his car and started to ask me why was i dressed this way i told him i like to dress but my wife cant stand it so she puts me in embarrassing positions had to sit there all embarrassed after awhile he let me go .I'm so glad he didn't take me in he told me to go home and change. i said ok he let me go.it was the most scariest time in my life while dressed but now i think about it i was so lucky i didn't go to jail .so be careful you don't want to be in jail dressed. i laugh about it now lol

That sounds like Middletown, was like that yesterday.

Happened to me may years back when I was in PA; was stopped at a sobriety check point during new years eve. The trooper shined the flash light in my face, make-up, wig and all and waved me thru! I felt that I measured-up that day, or I was a "hopeless wreck" and he did not want to deal with me? I in my mind, thought "I passed the test" and was ready for anything the world could send.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Folks are driving very aggressively these days...count to five, and say "Is it worth it?" for when for someone cuts you off for no good reason? Driving is much more aggressive since the pandemic.

I got stopped and ticketed once when dressed It really was no big deal But i was very nervous he asked for the usual stuff. I gave it to him and told me what I did wrong and gave me ticket. I did tell him I was a man, cross dresser. He didn't seem to care I was in the city. The gay district, Hillcrest here is San Diego. The fun part know is I got stopped for going straight from a left hand turn lane. I went to traffic school and got to say I went straight in Hillcrest and got a laugh out of everyone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

My partner lives in a part of town where trans girls are often harassed by metro pd. So I have been stopped more then once with a your plate lights are out line. Never a ticket and not brought out of the car. I think they are just trying to scare me for whatever reason.

Deborah.

Your last paragraph is 1,000% correct.

Thanks for sharing!

Davina

Krissy,

That story has me fuming. Cop has to tell you why you are being detained. If they don't, you do not have to speak to them, or show them any ID, etc. They cannot make you get out of the car if you haven't done anything. If he tried to "search" me I would file a complaint. Wearing clothing is not a crime.

Julie
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Michelle_G View Post
    That sounds like Middletown, was like that yesterday.
    That is exactly where I live and described in my OP.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    So, when dressed in drab we should drive crazy like everyone else?
    Yep, doc, I was thinking the same! Drive like you are nuts in male mode, but be careful while CD'ing!

I drive carefully all the time!