Thread: It started with David Bowie, it will end with David Bowie

It started with David Bowie, it will end with David Bowie

My first steps in crossdressing started at the same time when I discovered David Bowie. Bowie, for me, was the ultimate non-conformistic gendermodel, female and male, all in one.
    David Bowie was and still is my number one musical hero. I am still listening to the great music he made in his career. I don?t think any other artist can reach his creative standard, high up in the sky. I especially love some songs that were never big hits. When I choose songs for my one-woman-bands. I don?t want to copy the sound of the master. Nobody can sound like David Bowie, so if I perform a Bowie-song it is a personal interpretation, and not an attempt to sound like the man himself.
    The song Bang Bang was performed in the Glass Spider Tour, that version was my inspiration for this videoclip. In the back you see covers of Bowie-albums and the effects behind them are high-speed spaceviews, made by the hubble telescope. I am sure David Bowie would like that detail.
    Let?s rock, for all my crossdressing sisters here: bang bang

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl-vh4fdTHw

Aspiring Member
    I love Bowie too. I saw him for the Aladdin Sane tour in Philadelphia at the Tower Theatre. And I have almost all his records, including the last. Wonderful performer, songwriter, and artist.

he looked sooo good in a dress unnamed (1).jpg

Platinum Member
    Hi Foina , That was a great Video, Bowie is also one of my favorites, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Aspiring Member
    I remember when he was on SNL in what looked like a women's RAF uniform. I was sooooo jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by susan2010 View Post
    I remember when he was on SNL in what looked like a women's RAF uniform. I was sooooo jealous.
    I remember that too, it was the first time a saw a man in a skirt, and looking great! Inspiring!

I have always been more of a Steppenwolf, Iron Butterfly, Sabbath kind of person but make exceptions for artists like James Taylor. Your interpretation of covers are well done. I write and record on a 24 track as a hobby and have four electrics, a bass and an acoustic. It?s a fun hobby and I am well aware of all the work that goes into making music regardless if you?re doing covers or originals. Keep up the good work, I try to listen as often as possible.

Aspiring Member
    TDC 15, oh-oh TDC 15.....