Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nervous...

Nervous...

I am still working my way through this urge to dress. I finally tried to take some pics of me in dress. I just haven't got the look right, but I think I am a little closer. Don't be too brutal in any critiques, as I am hoping a few posts with a pic would help me. I am trying to look more feminine I hope, I will get better over time I think. It is quite scary, but do feel in the long run it just may help me. If you think I am doing okay I will try a more "regular" look as well soon. Sorry if smaller pics poor quality. Thanks

Platinum Member
    You are doing quite well. I would lean towards the pic with the black top. It is a bit less revealing and much more typical of a nice everyday top.
    Last edited by kimdl93; 06-25-2021 at 08:50 PM.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You are doing a lot of things very well. I agree with Kim -- given your 'accessories,' the black top works better. If the red outfit is a dress, it looks like a redder version of one I have, but I don't fill it out anything like that -- wow. Keep up the good work.

I felt that too about black dress, the red was my first and is a bit revealing. I am trying to master eyebrows.. they are tricky I do look feminine somewhat then?

You look feminine, definitely!

What do you mean you didn't got the look right, you look beautiful.

You are absolutely gorgeous! We can be our own harshest critic.
    "It is so easy to exist, instead of live. Unless you know there is a clock ticking."
    --Anna Quindlen, writer, journalist, columnist

We ARE our worst critics, for sure.
    I commend you on trying to fulfill your inner desires to present your feminine side.
    So many males never get up the courage to even recognize their inner diva.
    You're not only running with that, you are helping yourself to release and understand emotions you never used before.
    It's such a benefit to be able to relate with these new emotions when future issues in life arise.
    LIFE has a funny way of directing you...looking good, keep an open mind, and go with it..."It's Good For The Soul!"
    Last edited by candykowal; 06-25-2021 at 07:57 PM.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Was sooo nervous thinking OMG I will be out there and others will see me, but the comments are reassuring. It is a lot to deal with and I am grateful that people responded, I just maybe think I look male because I know I am..and hard to see myself differently maybe..

Your really did a wonderful makeup job and you look quite beautiful. I would however classify the red to as "not safe for the office." In other words, I wouldn't wear it out. You will get way too much attention.

But, your makeup is a lot better than mine, and I go out pretty regularly.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

You look good It takes time to find the look you want and feel good with.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

The boobs look like half grapefruits but your makeup is fantastic, as is the wig. You look very sexy.

Thanks yes I realize a bit much for that red dress.. it would attract all the wrong attention

Platinum Member
    Hi Candy , It really looks like you really have this Program pretty well figured out,

You are a Very Beautiful Young Lady, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I think you look great. make done better than me and those dresses!

Your make up skills are doing great. What clothes you choose to wear is completely your choice. There is no most correct path for this journey. Have fun and stay safe.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Platinum Member
    I think your presentation in the black dress is terrific. In that picture your form (breasts) look natural, whereas in the red dress it is obvious those are not a natural body part.

Yeah they look better in person, but that red dress pushes them kind of weird + pic was a strange angle and lighting. It was more about my makeup getting better in red dress. I am greatful for all of the positive feedback Thanks again everyone, really helped my confidence

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I can't see why u wouldn't like the look of your top 1/2, Candy? If it's the rest of you're figure you're not happy with, u didn't show us that.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Besides a night on the town look, you could test normal everyday looks and try a bob wig as this is more common style today.

I removed the red dress one, bit too over the top. I need to work on my everyday look.

Silver Member
    You have no reason to be nervous. You look so nice, you will be accepted exactly as you are. I don't look as good as you and I never hesitate to go out and enjoy myself. I'm guessing your biggest concern is lack of experience. Just get out there and casually observe how people respond to you. Most will ignore you, and that's okay, right? Some women will take the time to pay you a compliment, and that's awesome! After only a few times out, you will feel so natural and comfortable you'll wonder what took you so long getting started.

And you don’t really need to improve your look. It's already good enough to go public. Just look at the women you see out there. Most of them are dressing for comfort and aren't dressing as well as you. Secondly, your look will improve going forward, but it will organically take the form of bringing out more of your authentic self.

You look lovely, that sparkly black top really looks good on you.

I completely understand your nervousness, but you really don't need to be, you look great, if I saw you out in public, I would just see an attractive woman - to be honest, you look so good I thought you'd used faceapp! So your makeup looks fine!
    Reconnecting with my feminine side - and just enjoying each day!

Don?t be so hard on yourself. You look incredible!!!

I will check out that app. I love doing glamour shots I am not sure that would work. I don't want to change myself just make my pics more like studio glamour shots. I enjoy doing them. Thanks for the tips and kind words... I think everyone here looks great. I will post more as my confidence grows