Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nervous...

New Member from Scotland paulinescotlandcd's Avatar
    All in all I do not see why you should be in any way nervous - pretty good look in my opinion

OMG the faceapp wants me to allow stuff to go to a cloud. I am sorry, but waaay too paranoid and nervous to allow that or use the app. I appreciate the information, but wow, I can't use it I'd never sleep again

Candy,

I am not a big fan of using faceapp myself. I am sure it is fun to play with, but I do not like advertising myself to look better than what I am able to attain in real life. - Not being critial of those who do have fun playing with it though.

So as far as your dressing goes you look great, so if you want to go out out the town have at it, it can really be fun. I dress a bit over the top myself from time to time, and it is really about where you are going more so than what you are wearing. Just fit the attire to the venue. Keep in mind a dress like the red one is like a neon sign saying "Hey everyone, notice me". Which can be OK
    if that is what you want. Some of us are more about being noticed than others. Personally I like the attention. Just be warned that it is addicting.

Anyhow, If you have not been out and about yet, you should do just fine. Good luck with it.

Sandi

WOW!! I have never heard of Face App. I just tried it. This has provided the push that I needed to take the next step. I was so afraid.. Wiw!