Thread: Going to a Wedding

Going to a Wedding

Last week my tells me we are going to a wedding on Sat.. So all week I've been looking at dresses to wear to a wedding. But I know I won't be able to But as I was looking at dresses it dawned on me that I might have one already. with heels to match.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Glenda. That outfit looks great. Tell your wife that you consulted your friends on CD.com and you’ve been encouraged and given permission to attend the wedding with her, dressed en femme, and that this will be your time to meet the world on your terms. Then duck.

I know well the strong desire to go as your true self to events where you are known by others only in your male persona. Good luck.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

You do look great in the outfit. Although I would imagine that a wedding in heels would get rough on the feet and ankles. I remember women used to take along a pair of slippers for the reception. Well, at least you can get some ideas by dress watching at the wedding. You do look like you're ready for a fun evening.

I think that a cons to go dressed to a marriage with the wife is to look better than her. For women, it is their moment to show off... well, it would be for us too.

Glenda, you look great!

Glenda,

WOW, you look fantastic, If and I say if, I would that dress and heels to a night out or wedding.

Glenda your choice of outfit is great and you look great in it.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

shopping for a wedding

Glenda Wouldn't you just love to go dress shopping for a wedding your about to attend. My wife's eyes light up the minute she gets the invite. One of the many many reasons I'm jealous of her (all women). So I go to me email and what do I see Dress Barn add what do you think perfect for a summer wedding? I wish that was me lolololol
    Attached Images Attached Images

Love that dress and heels. Wish I could go somewhere like I use to.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Dressing up for a wedding would be a fantastic experience!
    My wife volunteers at our church to help at weddings. She attends to a lot of the details behind the scenes to help the ceremony move along without hiccups. Of course, she wears an appropriate dress to blend in with the guests. She is up at the church now, at a wedding. When she walked out the door, in her dress, I was thinking how nice it would be to have someplace to go where I could get dressed up like that. Oh well, a girl can dream......

Silver Member
    I know how frustrated you must feel. So I settled on doing it vicariously. A couple of days before one wedding, my wife came to me and asked, "Woud you mind if I borrowed this dress from you?" She stood before me in one of the first really good dresses I had bought for myself, a black and blue shift dress. Not my best at that time, but probably the one that fit her the best. So that's how we went to the wedding. I had to be satisfied with her tacit affirmation of my taste in dresses and imagining how I would have pulled it off.

PS. She took the same dress to a second wedding.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Great outfit. Oh life compromises. I love going dress shopping with my wife and helping choose her dresses for events. Like others we have very similar taste.

Glenda your post reminds me of something I do when my wife has an event to attend whether it's a wedding, Christmas party, Baby/Wedding shower, July 4th BBQ, Pool party etc. I go into my Jill closet and try on outfits that I would consider wearing to this event if I could attend enfemme. I model each for my wife and we discuss the pros and cons of each outfit and what accessories would be needed for each outfit. We both enjoy this activity and I get to live vicariously thru her social activities.
    Jill

"A glass of wine anytime" rachaelsloane's Avatar
    Glenda, Good choice for a daytime wedding and after party. It is a wonderful feeling to be invited and I've been lucky to have been invited to two wedding. Fortunately I had dresses in the closet but still exciting to get dressed. Have a great time and observe what all the women are wearing.
    " I love the life I live and I live the life I love"

Great wedding dress. Only problem is that bride might be jealous you're outshining her.
    If your not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room.

When I think "wedding", I thing evening wedding. If I could go to an evening wedding en femme, it would start with sequins. I have plenty of dresses for an evening wedding. I've gotten to wear them at the Keystone Conference Gala Dance and at various outings with my DC girls groups.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

How I wish you could go dressed like that! Weddings are such glamorous occasions. I am sure you would love tottering about in high heels rather than practical male shoes.

Rachaelsloane,

Your avatar is beautiful, do you play golf like in the picture? I sure wish I could......

Davina

Platinum Member
    Hi Glenda , Be careful, You don't want to upstage the Bride and the Maids of Honor, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!