Last Sunday was Fathers Day and we had our family over for lunch, it was a hot day and the drinks were flowing like water. At one point I went inside to make another batch of drinks and I heard someone came in after me. It was my sister in law that I tried on a dress and almost had a heart attack at her house.
She walked up to me and did a spin and she asked me if I liked her dress and she said she noticed I was eyeing it and she was sure I would love to try it on. She then bent down and felt my legs and said the dress will look amazing with me long smooth legs.
I stood there frozen, even though we both had a good amount of alcohol in us I was aware enough to realize I was in dangerous family situation. She then grabbed my hand and was pulling me towards the basement and I could try on the dress down there.
I pulled my hand from her and now I have to watch my choice of words because to my wife family is very important to her and I don't want to say something that may affend her.
I told her we both had a lot to drink and it's very hot outside and we are not thinking straight at this moment and maybe she should go back outside before the family thinks something is going on between us especially her husband. We stood there for a moment and then she walked by me and gave me a wink. I thought I handled that pretty good considering I thought I would never have to deal with something like that in my life.
After everyone left my wife who sees everything asked me what I was talking to her sister about, I told her what had happened and she was very upset with her sister for doing that and she shouldn't have put me in that situation.
I never thought I would have to deal with something like this in my life, as much as I would have loved to try on that dress I believe I did the right thing. More interesting life experiences in our crossdressing life.