Thread: Who Knows WHY

Who Knows WHY

You do not know me
    You do not know my life
    Shit Happens we are not made by a machine!
    So why judge us
    Stress stress Life is not easy. And some of us need to escape. I know what was acceptable 40 years ago. Is acceptable today! When you get pregnant you put in your order for a boy or girl. But somewhere in the ordering you only get 75 25 or 60 40 50 50.
    And you come out and start your life. Not knowing anything and it is not your fault.
    You are a kid and kids do what makes them happy. When they play and you step off the line. You start to play girl games and you are corrected. You don't know why but you learn quickly. That you are different so you hide yourself from yourself. Because it is easier and life goes on. Back to STRESS so you look for escape.
    So you find something that makes you happy. So you get your girl on and get out of your mind. And you start to understand that your order got messed up.

Because something that you buried a long time ago feels right. So you put on a skirt and a nice top, a little lippy and don't forget the heels. You feel great in your mind, sorry but others don't see it too bad because you are you. you are old and losing your hair. But this is for you no else you feel great about yourself and THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. You are not out to hurt anyone so you're not M 100% or F 100% not everyone is 100% 60-40 50 50 75 25 you can be in the MIDDLE somewhere but it is your happy place.

Platinum Member
    Absolutely true. While there is lots of room for speculation and gradually more science pointing towards the why, we are still left to cope with our individual circumstances. The best advice I can give myself or anyone else is to cut yourself some slack. Its not a crime (not here anyway) and if we are considerate to our SOs (which sadly I was not) there may not be any harm to it.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

No one knows why, and probably never will. But we know what we are and we have to do our best to cope with each of our circumstances.
    Everyone else has their own problems. They may not be as challenging as ours, and they may be much more insurmountable. You don't know, so the best thing we can do is love others, not judge them.
    We all want to be treated justly. However, forcing others to be just doesn't seem to work. All we can do, each of us, is treat others with justice and hope that they all do the same. Then if everyone joined in...oh what a wonderful world. I won't hold my breath waiting for the transformation of the world, but I can do my part and hope for the best.

-Peace
    -Gracie

Ah, the evolution of society has gotten in the way for so many people for many generations.
    Today, do we still have to differentiate gender so we can make sure we are pared for the opposite sex?
    Civilizations used to want robust birthing for defense, then to tend crops, and now, it seems, to just get more money from welfare.
    The Earths population is in a never ending growth of human population, hurting the planets ability to host our species.
    Redefining societies in a gender fluid manner could be a wonderful answer to avoid the downfall of over population.
    Of course I am all IN! If society was open, I would present...um, BE, so feminine, as I was kind of raised that way.
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think it's important to note that to live is to judge for human beings, Kellymay. Despite the facts that it may not be healthy or we don't wish to?
    We just can't help ourselves!

Don't believe me? Scroll thru the threads here!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

The Shadow knows!

So true. The real irony and disgrace is the people don't care or want to know facts about any thing that they don't perceive as normal to them. And from there they reject and even ridicule a person for no good reason. Just Ignorance and Prejudice.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Silver Member
    It doesn't even matter why. You are what you are, so be your authentic self. I have a few possible thoughts on why I dress, but choosing one over the other doesn't affect where or how I dress and it doesn't change how other view me. So thinking about it just distracts me from enjoying my experience.

I agree longing for people to just let other people be who they are

Kelly, I think that is one of the most honest and beautiful things I have read in a long time. It describes the essence of it all. And it is entirely consistent with the most recent thinking among the brainy people who study the nature of gender, including us in all our variety. Simply amazing. Thank you so much!!!

I don't know why, but I do know I enjoy it.

I saw a quote that went like this: "The next time you see someone enjoying something, that isn’t hurting anyone, that’s not your cup of tea instead of saying something negative train yourself to think to yourself “I’m glad they are happy” and carry on with your life." Sounds like a good idea, all around.