Thread: Almost outed myself

Almost outed myself

While I went to the wedding not dressing for it. Was having a good time looking at some of the women dresses. Some good some bad. Anyway my wife was talking to one of her friends and she ask me to show her pics of the grandkids since she doesn't have her phone. So I start looking for the pics on one app. no luck. Then I remembered the cloud. I open it up and there was 2 pics of Glenda in her Easter dress and her spring outfit. Lucky she was still talking to her friend and no one behind me. With a quit delete of both before I gave my wife the phone. Since when she has it she like to flip though the pics. I don't know those pics got there but I will be more careful the next time I post anything.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Glenda,

It's always the little things that catch folks out. A pair of knickers in the washing machine, one stocking left on the bedroom floor, mascara not quite cleaned off, marks left by clip on earrings. The list goes on.

And then there's Google's habit of sending you "memories" (like photos, from a year or two ago). Just when you thought you had safely stored or deleted photos of yourself dressed. Surprise!

I bet the Google staff has quite an album of interesting photos...

Julie
    Inside my heart is breaking
    My make-up may be flaking
    But my smile still stays on

This is why I do not take any photos of myself dressed, ever. In todays world there is no way to know where they might wind up. No pics, no worries.

No pics, no fun!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

We were already on the outs but my ex-wife found some revealing pics of me on my laptop after she got back from a trip. She was very mean about it.

I recall pulling out a digital camera with some photos from a trip and suddenly seeing some Tiffany photos. Now I am very diligent my day to day devices never have any Tiffany material, I use a different older iPad or an iPod exclusively for Tiffany. On my laptop i view photos in the cloud flickr or Instagram using the incognito browser function.

I had a separate folder with some selected shoots as Tam in the SD card of my old Galaxy phone. At some software update, the gallery app started to index and group all the pictures it finds in the device by face, and each time it found a new face, it requested for a contact or name to tag it, which I never did.

The good: Tam and boy modes were different persons for the app.

The bad: some of Tam pictures were included in the family album. I guess that the app identified different Tams based on makeup or wigs, and only one of them got into this group.

The issue: I discovered that mixup when I was showing some family photos to my family, but I could manage to change the group view to other criteria and those images were hidden again.

One time a few years ago before I had a smart phone i took some pictures on my digital camera. I volunteer for our local community volunteer run tv channel and need to take some pictures for dvd cases for the grad that year. After when heading home on the pedal bike i stopped at the local library to use the free wifi to download mor songs on my ipod. I set the camera down on the bench and when i left i forgot to pick it up. Hot home realized what i did and hurried off to find it. Go there and it was gone. Next day i put add up at community billboard saying i lost this camera. Next day some people i know well (former school teacher ) called saying the found my camera on the bench. I whent and picked it up from them and thanked them very much as i thought id never see it again. Got home and looking at the pictures on it the realized it still contains pictures of Amanda on it that i thought i had deleted. According to them though they never turned it on because they had see the add the next day putting one up saying they had found this camera laying on the bench in front of the library Almost outed myself in that day.

I went to the cloud to the pics of the grandkids and there was Glenda. I only posted them on here never to the cloud. Still looking to see why they went to the cloud. and only the last 2. I have many more out there but not on the cloud. I have them on flickr.com under glendafar.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Platinum Member
    Hi Glenda , That could've ended very bad for you, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!