Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First bra

First bra

Is there a story invoked in your first bra. My first was because of a girl friend at the time. We were kidding around and I asked it felt like she one out of her dresser gave it to me told me to see for myself. I have not looked back it felt so good.

Not the first I owned, but the first I wore.
    It was mom's. I had been wearing her panties and decided to go further. It was like a switch was turned and I just felt so ME.
    The rest, as they say, is Herstory.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Same here Cheryl - my Mom would leave her bras separate from the rest of the laundry basket in our bathroom and one day I just decided to try it on. I added the panties later on, and at that time I could fit into her 2" high heels. One of my favorites was a swimsuit she had with the pre-formed cups. Loved wearing that! It was bright yellow and it just so happened she had a pair of yellow heels that went with it perfectly! At least I thought so in my limited time and ability to dress back then. ;-)

The first bra I wore was my sisters. I was ten she easy thirteen. I wore it quite often. My mother caught me wearing it twice. On the second time we had a talk I told her I really enjoyed wearing one and that I liked wearing panties too. She said if I wanted to wear them I had to buy my own. So with allowance I had saved we went to the store. I bought two bras a black and blue along with two pair of panties black and blue. My mother made me tell the sa they were for me. That was forty seven years ago and I still wear a bra and panties everyday. I have twelve bras and to many panties to count now

Aspiring Member
    I was 4 or 5 when i try my first bra on. I was in the laundry room and mom's was in the basket. On it went, hooked like crack.
    Sara

Took a bra from a laundry basket from a friend’s house that belonged to his mom. Probably age 10 or so.

Had it for a few years until my first purge.
    Last edited by Alexis00; 08-26-2021 at 08:24 AM.

Mothers bra was the first one I wore, when I was 7. She and Dad were out on the town and the sitter was too busy watching TV and taking care of my brother. In her walk-in closet along with her long line girdle, a pair of nylons and a pink babydoll nightie. They all felt amazing! The first one I bought was in college at a thrift store. We were buying clothes for a hobo parade and they had pile of used clothes in the back room. Besides my male hobo clothing I picked up a bra and corset. The checkout lady didn?t care. Think I paid $2 for everything. That was 1972.

I was 12-13 and I tried my mothers bra and absolutely loved it. I tried on everything else there was also. Who knew I was not alone with this.
    Crissy

The first time I wore a bra was when I was 11 or 12 years old and tried one of my mom’s bras I found in the clothes hamper. After that first time, I would regularly check the hamper to see if there were any I could wear. One time she caught me trying one on, but didn’t make a big deal of it. I was extremely embarrassed at the time, but not enough to ever stop.
    Last edited by Katherine L.; 06-30-2021 at 10:43 PM.

I'm not sure. It could have been one of my mom's Playtex Cross your heart, you know the one's that looked like they were body armour or years later on one of my then GF's.

I've a vague recollection that the first bra I bought was of course too small, red and from Littlewoods dept store.

Platinum Member
    Hi Nancy , Probably around age 4 or 5 with one of mom's bras, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    I remember the first one I wore, it was my big sisters, a gorgeous purple lace halter neck bra, I still remember how it made me feel to put that lovely item on and how I kept going back time and again to wear it and each time it felt so good, that was a very very long time ago and still I remember that lovely feeling

My first bra wearing was diving into a rag bin in my home when I was 6 or 7 and finding one of my mothers discarded bra. Put it on and found I liked it. I recall it seemed to be a plaxtex cotton bra not very fancy. After that I began trying more of my mothers things.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Same story here. It was either one of my moms or my sisters. It was plain white. I don't remember if it fit or not. I didn't really care. It felt good and I've one frequently ever since.

I was 6 or 7. My mother often walked around the house without a blouse and in her bra. It all looked so amazing to me and seemed to sort of flip a switch in me to the ON setting. I was about 7 when I decided I needed to try one of her bras on. "Holy Cow, what is this incredibly wonderful feeling I have?" was something like the way I recall feeling. So many switches turned to ON.

Perhaps it supports the idea that this behavior we have is possibly a predisposition we are born with that, at some point, gets activated. The answers others have given also seems to be that way. But it is just an assumption. Either way though, I suspect for many of us bras are defining with panties being the other thing that is defining. They are the most intimate garments and the most transformative or validating of deeper feelings. Whatever it means I don't know, but it sure is nice. Life without a bra is hardly worth living.

My first bra was one of my sisters, I have three older than me. It was a training bra i found in a box of clothes in a storage closet i was playing in for some reason. What a fantastic feeling when I put it on. Had it and others on many times along with panties.

My mom was always the best dressed women around and from my earliest years I always wanted to dress just like her. She was very classy with her bras and panties. Her dresses were always very pretty and classy. Wearing my mom's cloths made me feel closer to her. Thanks Mom.
    Last edited by Diane426; 07-01-2021 at 11:35 AM.
    Diane. 🎀

I don't recall my first bra actually. However, I do know that I have a real obsession for wearing one these days. I'm happy with getting older and actually having more to fill them with as well.

My story the same I found an old beige bra of my moms in a built in hamper and tried it on when I was around 8. Finally I noticed it was always in the same place so I found a hiding place in my room and would wear it occasionally at night. I then discovered an old nighty that also was never moved. It had lace straps that were just as wide as the bra straps and made me feel amazing. Since that day I wore both almost every night not knowing how I never got caught but I did have my own room and my 2 younger brothers never came in at night. I took these items to college along with other finds I made and now have 17 bras at last count .

I dont really remember my first bra. But then I'm not a huge fan of bras. They serve a purpose of holding forms in place. I was amazed the most comfortable ones I have are cheap ones from Walmart. I actually had to get rid of one if those today. After having it two years the wire is poking through and thats no good.

So there is first time in a bra, my first time trying on a bra, and then my first bra... to me, these are all different. When I was really young, 5 or less, I was put in a white bra with a wig and a big straw beach type hat with sunglasses. Make up too but I don't recall what exactly. I remember running through the yard. No clue why my older (10+ years) siblings dressed me up like that... Probably just something fun to do I guess. Had zero impact on me. I was just a little kid.

First time trying on a bra was one of my mom's of course. It was white as well. Since probably 10 or so I've always liked women's clothes. Bra, panties, girdle, slip, one piece bathing suit, dance leotard and tights... all of these experiences were at my parent's house growing up.

My first bra I bought with my GF. Still have it. It's black with a white section along the upper third of each cup, green polka dots, and some green and white trim, and a small green silk bow between the cups. Has matching hipster panties. I love it even though the band size is too small and the panties never fit. Still can't bring myself to try anything on at stores, but would be so much better if I would. Have a fair amount of things that are too big or too small.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    My mom's laundry hamper when mom and dad and my sister were visiting cousins a couple hours away. I was 13. Since age 12 I was only doing Lipstick when I had a chance----and this time I said "what the heck!---Go for it" SO I did the bra (stuffed with my own balled up t-shirts), panties, a open bottom girdle, a slip, Nylons and a housedress. A scarf around my head (no cheap wigs then) and the red lipstick.-----Unfortunately, My feet were too wide for her shoes.---My first time DRESSED! The breasts seemed especially weird and interesting and my hands kept accidently hitting them. Needless to say, I had a couple of hours of great fun before I undressed and returned everything back to its place.----So I dressed from then on when I had the chance of several hours of "Alone time". ----Never got caught.

when I was 10 - my first 'bra' was actually a bikini top. Then the next day my first training bra. My first 'bra' I actually needed? about 7 months into my transition. I was running down a flight of stairs (you know - skipping a step as you "run" down a long flight) and realized close to the bottom that my chest was trying to kill me by jumping off as my new almost "a" cup breast were bouncing up and down. Holy crap that hurt!!

I was older. Like 22 or something. Woke up one morning after drinking and decided to go for it. So nervous, went to Walmart and grabbed the first one I saw. Took a nap in it early in the day. Baby blue. It was way too big.

My first bra that I tried on was my mother's. It took me a bit to get it on. But as time went on I got the hang of it.