Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: First bra

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

First bra

Is there a story invoked in your first bra. My first was because of a girl friend at the time. We were kidding around and I asked it felt like she one out of her dresser gave it to me told me to see for myself. I have not looked back it felt so good.

Not the first I owned, but the first I wore.
    It was mom's. I had been wearing her panties and decided to go further. It was like a switch was turned and I just felt so ME.
    The rest, as they say, is Herstory.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Same here Cheryl - my Mom would leave her bras separate from the rest of the laundry basket in our bathroom and one day I just decided to try it on. I added the panties later on, and at that time I could fit into her 2" high heels. One of my favorites was a swimsuit she had with the pre-formed cups. Loved wearing that! It was bright yellow and it just so happened she had a pair of yellow heels that went with it perfectly! At least I thought so in my limited time and ability to dress back then. ;-)

The first bra I wore was my sisters. I was ten she easy thirteen. I wore it quite often. My mother caught me wearing it twice. On the second time we had a talk I told her I really enjoyed wearing one and that I liked wearing panties too. She said if I wanted to wear them I had to buy my own. So with allowance I had saved we went to the store. I bought two bras a black and blue along with two pair of panties black and blue. My mother made me tell the sa they were for me. That was forty seven years ago and I still wear a bra and panties everyday. I have twelve bras and to many panties to count now

Aspiring Member
    I was 4 or 5 when i try my first bra on. I was in the laundry room and mom's was in the basket. On it went, hooked like crack.
    Sara

Took a bra from a laundry basket from a friend’s house that belonged to his mom. Probably age 10 or so.

Had it for a few years until my first purge.
    Last edited by Alexis00; 08-26-2021 at 08:24 AM.

Mothers bra was the first one I wore, when I was 7. She and Dad were out on the town and the sitter was too busy watching TV and taking care of my brother. In her walk-in closet along with her long line girdle, a pair of nylons and a pink babydoll nightie. They all felt amazing! The first one I bought was in college at a thrift store. We were buying clothes for a hobo parade and they had pile of used clothes in the back room. Besides my male hobo clothing I picked up a bra and corset. The checkout lady didn?t care. Think I paid $2 for everything. That was 1972.

I was 12-13 and I tried my mothers bra and absolutely loved it. I tried on everything else there was also. Who knew I was not alone with this.
    Crissy

The first time I wore a bra was when I was 11 or 12 years old and tried one of my mom’s bras I found in the clothes hamper. After that first time, I would regularly check the hamper to see if there were any I could wear. One time she caught me trying one on, but didn’t make a big deal of it. I was extremely embarrassed at the time, but not enough to ever stop.
    Last edited by Katherine L.; 06-30-2021 at 10:43 PM.

I don't really remember the first time I tried on a bra but I certainly remember the first time I wore a bra with my silicone forms. This happened a couple years ago and I kick myself for waiting so long! With the girls on I feel so complete and at peace, maybe one day they will be real.

I know the first bra I ever wore was my mother's. She was my only source of women's clothing when I was twelve or thirteen. And I know it was a white bra. Apart from that, I'm sorry to say I have no memory of the actual event, that glorious "first time" I put on a bra. Instead, I'm forced to reconstruct it in my imagination.

What I do remember is putting on my mother's skirt at twelve or thirteen, which was a huge trigger. After that I wanted to be completely dressed in women's clothing right away, naturally including women's underwear. The next thing I remember was being in the habit of dressing completely in my mother's clothes, the only ones available to me at the time, when I got the chance. There must have been a "first time" I did this, but I don't recall it--which I regret, because it must have been a wonderful feast of new tactile sensations. And logic tells me the first thing I put on was probably the bra. It might have been the girdle and nylons, but it made sense to start from the top down with the bra.

So there must have been that "first time I sat there naked and figured out how to put on a bra, slipping my arms through the straps, discovering it was too hard to fasten it behind my back, slipping it off again, then deciding I could fasten it in front of me instead, and sliding it around before putting my arms through the straps once more and pulling them up over my shoulders. And finally, stuffing the cups with rolled-up socks. (The practice of using rolled-up socks I do remember.) Then enjoying for the first time how it felt to be deliciously enclosed in a bra--before turning to the nylons, girdle and cool silky panties, the full-length slip, and the blouse and skirt. It must have happened that way. I'm sorry I don't remember it, that's all. The best I can do is enjoy thinking how it must have felt, the first time I put on a bra.

I rather tend to remember the milestones in my bra journey.

Obviously, I tried on my mom's bras, but these were frumpy & didn't fit.

I remember much more vividly my first real bra - second hand from eBay - which actually fitted. I finally realised that the conventional bra wisdom, that you buy a bra with a band size 4" larger than your under-bust size, was a relic of cotton bras with no elasticity in the band or straps. I logged into the HerrRoom site to get better fitting advice.

My first milestone was that having ordered a 38 A cup, being the smallest, I actually could fill a B cup!

I am now up to a full C+, and it was another milestone to realise that I could not only fill a bra cup, but I am actually a lot more comfortable wearing a bra!

The underwired balconette with a 3 hook deep band has become my favourite for shape and uplift, but there have been some failures too.

Namely, strapless/cross-strapped bras just don't work. The cup shapes are all wrong, and the straps cut across the shoulders when going crossed. The same goes for halter necked bras.

In contrast, I have just got into bustiers, and I think these could become a positive milestone!

Great stories! My first wasn?t until I was in my 30?s. When my wife was out I?d guiltily wear one of hers. I have clear memories of my mother?s bras, and still get a mild tingle thinking about them, but never borrowed them. In retrospect, wish I had and wish I?d recognized my inclination earlier.

Reality Check
    I grew up in a split level house. My bedroom was a half story below the living room and kitchen and everyone else had rooms above that. Everyone would throw their dirty clothes down from the kitchen into the hallway outside my door.

So, one day when nobody was home, I tried on my mother's bra and stuffed it with socks.

And that led to this!
    Krisi

I'm not sure. It could have been one of my mom's Playtex Cross your heart, you know the one's that looked like they were body armour or years later on one of my then GF's.

I've a vague recollection that the first bra I bought was of course too small, red and from Littlewoods dept store.

Platinum Member
    Hi Nancy , Probably around age 4 or 5 with one of mom's bras, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I think sports bras are popular everywhere, no matter whether you are in America or Asia. I love bras with orthopedic effect – I use them for my everyday runs https://thefluencewoman.com/best-pos...orrector-bras/. I always wear bras at work, but do not wear them at home. The only rule I have is to buy good quality lingerie. I avoid cheap goods.

Silver Member
    I remember the first one I wore, it was my big sisters, a gorgeous purple lace halter neck bra, I still remember how it made me feel to put that lovely item on and how I kept going back time and again to wear it and each time it felt so good, that was a very very long time ago and still I remember that lovely feeling

My first bra wearing was diving into a rag bin in my home when I was 6 or 7 and finding one of my mothers discarded bra. Put it on and found I liked it. I recall it seemed to be a plaxtex cotton bra not very fancy. After that I began trying more of my mothers things.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

I really don't remember the first one I wore but I do remember the first time I bought one in person, I stopped by the JC Penney near my apartment about 30 minutes before closing to pick up a few pair of panties I had noticed had gone on sale, less chance of being discovered, you know.
    The lone sales lady in the area came up to me, "the other men that shop here really like the bras over here with those panties, would you like to try one on?" the rest is, as they say, history...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

The first bra I tried was my mom's after trying on her girdle and nylons several times. Loved how everything felt and looked but out of fear hid it very well. The first bra I bought for myself was way later in life. I called a Lingerie store and explained my interest in buying a bra and the owner had me come in just before they closed and she spent a lot of time with me explaining about bras and we tried several styles and she added breast forms in the mix. I left with 2 bras, on a later visit added breast forms and a wig. She was very nice and said she had a few male customers and told me about a crossdresser/tgirl group. She really opened the door to my future finally exploring my feminine side with out fear or shame.

Same story here. It was either one of my moms or my sisters. It was plain white. I don't remember if it fit or not. I didn't really care. It felt good and I've one frequently ever since.

Silver Member
    I don't remember the first, but I did have a bullet bra and wore it out It wasn't hard to see the projection.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Never thought much about the feeling of wearing a bra. At some point I was putting on clothes and needed to enhance my chest. A bra seemed like the logical choice to hold something in place.

I love being a girl
    My sisters are both younger than me and I could never fit into theirs, so, like many of us, the first bra I ever wore was my mothers. When I got to 12-13 years of age we were about the same size and they fitted me perfectly. The first bra I ever owned my wife bought for me. It was a plain skin toned Playtex Cross Your Heart bra. Not fancy, but it was mine. 40 years later I now own over a dozen bras. Many different styles and some with a matching panty. I love my bras and pantys. Quintessential women's wear, They help me feel so feminine.