Thread: Today is the day I'm done with it.

Today is the day I'm done with it.

Today I get rid of it all. I will no longer have clothes from both man's and women's departments. I hope I don't regret it and end up buying more clothes. For the first time in nearly 40 years there will be no more cross clothing in my closets. They say if you dont use it in six months get rid of it. So on that it's all going. I'm sure the church will love finally getting all these nearly new clothes for their clothing ministry. We all know there is someone who needs them more then me and they don't get many men's clothes so this will be a special donation for them. What better way to end pride month then to get rid of all the boy clothes?

You will be back. Remember these words.

Banned Read only
    I'd love to have a purge of all of my male clothes. I've so many clothes I would love to wear outside.

Platinum Member
    I read some of your previous postings. If I am correct, you recognized you're a transgender woman. It's logical you want to shed the displays of maleness, i.e., typical male clothing. It's a tough row to hoe. Once a person can accept hinself or herself, then the problem becomes dealing with the problems of others. Will those around you accept who you are? My wife's second cousin is a transgender man. He does not own any clothing that does not represent his true self. Why would he cross dress as a woman?

I wish you well.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Most days I simply love throwing on my comfy drabs, running a brush thru my hair, and being out the door in 5 minutes!

It takes forever for Sherry to get dressed! Never mind the makeup!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    I read some of your previous postings. If I am correct, you recognized you're a transgender woman. It's logical you want to shed the displays of maleness, i.e., typical male clothing. It's a tough row to hoe. Once a person can accept hinself or herself, then the problem becomes dealing with the problems of others. Will those around you accept who you are? My wife's second cousin is a transgender man. He does not own any clothing that does not represent his true self. Why would he cross dress as a woman?

I wish you well.
    Yes you are correct I have recognized myself as transgender. The clothes going now have sat on a shelf and in a cupboard for the last 8 months. I have a few plain t shirts I'm keeping to do things where it will likely destroy what I'm wearing but now have fem bottoms that are good for that. I even tried on what was my most favorite pair of men's jeans before adding it all to the pile. They were also the most fem looking ones. I couldn't stand even having them on it just felt completely wrong to me.

Quote Originally Posted by ssandy View Post
    You will be back. Remember these words.
    Sandy, I think you should re-read the post!

Platinum Member
    Hi Jennifer , Sounds like you have given this a lot of thought, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Hi JenniferMBlack,

Congratulations! I've found women's clothes that fit me better than boy clothes ever did. I can now wear pants without a belt!
    Though I now need a cross body bag to hold my stuff.

Marion

You had me going there and thinking, "Oh no! Don't do that." Then came the last sentence. Well done. Perhaps you have found your comfort zone and now want to live it as much as possible. It is the brass ring on the merry-go-round.

I have had an awesome week. Got rid if the remaining boy clothes got called for a job interviewed as Jennifer and got said job.

Congratulations on landing the new job!! Best wishes on your journey.

I think you are making a mistake. Many women wear male attire when they feel like it. There is no stigma for woman to wear male clothes.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

And find peace every day, wherever and however. So sorry to hear how difficult things were and remember that you can be as happy as you let yourself be, whatever you're wearing or not wearing!

Congrats on the new job Jennifer. Hope all goes well.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Mary S View Post
    I think you are making a mistake. Many women wear male attire when they feel like it. There is no stigma for woman to wear male clothes.
    Stigma or not, I can't do it. I tried to and I just felt completely off. This isn't about what others see or think. It is purely for me.

JenniferMBlack,

If I were you, whichever male or female clothes that you decide that you wish to be rid of. Get a box, fill the box with those clothes, then put them into the attic out of sight. Then later once you feel that you made a mistake. Get the clothes out of the attic. You will save yourself a lot of money.

@—}——
    Michelle

Sissy I have had what was left stored for the last 8 months. There was zero interest in them from me. They were what was left of my male clothes and fairly new. I was clearing out the closet strategically to male room and clear up hangers. And since I had donations thought hey let's see what's left of the male clothes. So I took them out and looked at them again. Decided some for sure can go didn't really ever wear them. Them I tried on what was my most favorite pair of jeans. Which were male skinny jeans. I had them on less then a minute and absolutely did not like wearing them. They still fit good but my mind said these are not right. So away they went. They will be given away to those in need and be used instead of rotting in a cupboard.

My male wardrobe is about 10%. as I speak. Every thing else is female or very unisex.
    [SIZE="6"]
    [/SIZE]
    A CD AND HIS WARDROBE, ITS A BEAUTIFUL THING.

That's one way to force yourself to come out of the closet! Maybe have a coming out party first?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Ressie I came out to all friends and family already. Ot has went well so far.

Good for you Jennifer. I don't know if I'll ever be ready for that, although I told my sister over 40 years ago
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder