Thread: And I thought it was a curse

And I thought it was a curse

I came home from work yesterday and my wife told me she had lunch with her sister and she brought up what happened on Father's Day. I think my mouth dropped and I asked my wife why and most of all what came out of it. This goes back to my last post "Touchy Situation" where my sister in law with a few drinks in her wanted me to try on her dress.
    I sat on the couch and told my wife I wanted every last detail and most of all did she let the cat out of the bag at all.
    She told her sister she should have never put me in that situation and what was her real intention, after all what would she be wearing if she was going to give me the dress to try on.
    Her sister was first of all shocked that I told my wife about what happened and then she told my wife that she envys our relationship.
    She told my wife its not at all what's she thinking and the other day the drinks got the better of her and that she has respect for the family and feels she has a strong relationship with me and would never do anything to break this bond.
    Her sister said its none of her business but she knows I'm into something kinky or freaky and feels what ever it is it's making our relationship very strong and fun. She started complaining that her husband golfs on the weekends and works late during the week and besides that he sleeps on the couch.
    She envys that she sees us together at the mall and doing so many things together almost like my wife doesn't have a husband but has a best friend.
    She told my wife how much fun it was the time when I tried on the dress at her house and it was unfortunate I had a medical episode because it was fun playing dress up with a man and giving attention to each other.
    My wife told her sister that she's not going to share me and they hugged and my wife told her that maybe one day we can all play dress up together. I would love that.
    She apologized to my wife for what had happened and told her how lucky she was to have a husband who she can share and experience different things.
    WOW! I was listening to my wife but my mind was in shock, who would have ever thought that my dressing was a good thing and I always considered it a curse.
    Thought I would give you a update on this situation.

Wow, Maria, that is an amazing story. I am close to two of my sisters-in-law, but nowhere that close. And they both know about Gretchen or at least that something goes on and they accept that even though my wife is cautious and the third sister-in-law, well, let's say she is deep into the traditional and stereotypical.

My Gawd Girl!

I'd have to have my heart jumped started if something like that happened to me!

Hoorah for your wife in lancing the boil of uncertainty. Spunky woman there. Then again she's also standing her ground and defending her man. Now that I reflect on that it isn't that surprising.

Your sister's comment about being surprised about you telling your wife is more than a little confusing. Why wouldn't you have told your wife?

Oh, I didn't buy the excuse that the "alcohol" made me do it either.

Platinum Member
    Nice conclusion to your story. I can understand why your SIL is envious. It's a common complaint of wives that their husbands do not spend enough quality time with their wives. I suspect your SIL has a fairly good hunch the "kink" in your marriage is cross dressing. Normally, it would be a cold day in hell before any man would wear a dress in front of a woman. Maybe when she suggested trying on her dress the alcohol loosened her inhibitions and all she wanted to see is whether you would do it again. Yes, your wife is correct in asking about her sister's state of attire when she shed the dress. Alcohol can enable people to do things they normally would not. Please report back when you have your next family interaction with your SIL.

Wonderful wife indeed

Platinum Member
    I have to admit, that went better than I expected. Also admire how the communication between your wife and yourself…and her sister….is open and the secret is not quite so secret anymore. I can see your sister in law’s point…you bring some clear benefits to your wife that your SIL does not get from her marriage. The air has been cleared. Lets hope that the dress up day and maybe some girls day/night out opportunities lie ahead .
    Last edited by kimdl93; 07-01-2021 at 01:04 PM.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Linda E. Woodworth View Post
    Hoorah for your wife in lancing the boil of uncertainty.
    Exactly!

Maria, you've got one heck of a wife there. Me thinks you should keep her around hahahaha

Interesting development
    I like what your SIL told your wife about the advantages of having a friend rather than an 'absent' husband (real man???)

Wonderful Maria. I'm glad everything is working out. It could have gone wrong in many ways.

Gold Member
    My wife always told her friends how lucky she was married to me. Because I always treated her like a Queen.
    Most of her friends wanted to share me, but wife said He is all mine.

What a fantastic relationship you and your wife have Maria!

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria , That was quite a story, To Be Continued, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Maria, You are one lucky girl, I am envious and know I am not alone with that
    Crissy

It?s so good to read a good resolution to something that could have festered into something tragic. Your wife is a strong woman to just address it up front. It might be great to have a platonic chance be yourself with your wife?s participation and approval.

Aspiring Member
    I never see CDing as a curse. I see it as something wonderful that I can experience, which millions of other men will never have.
    It adds a richness to my life and I embrace it.
    It's true that society, my friends, colleagues and my family around me would find hard to accept, so it is my secret.

I must confess that I am envious of your situation though. Lucky you.