I came home from work yesterday and my wife told me she had lunch with her sister and she brought up what happened on Father's Day. I think my mouth dropped and I asked my wife why and most of all what came out of it. This goes back to my last post "Touchy Situation" where my sister in law with a few drinks in her wanted me to try on her dress.
I sat on the couch and told my wife I wanted every last detail and most of all did she let the cat out of the bag at all.
She told her sister she should have never put me in that situation and what was her real intention, after all what would she be wearing if she was going to give me the dress to try on.
Her sister was first of all shocked that I told my wife about what happened and then she told my wife that she envys our relationship.
She told my wife its not at all what's she thinking and the other day the drinks got the better of her and that she has respect for the family and feels she has a strong relationship with me and would never do anything to break this bond.
Her sister said its none of her business but she knows I'm into something kinky or freaky and feels what ever it is it's making our relationship very strong and fun. She started complaining that her husband golfs on the weekends and works late during the week and besides that he sleeps on the couch.
She envys that she sees us together at the mall and doing so many things together almost like my wife doesn't have a husband but has a best friend.
She told my wife how much fun it was the time when I tried on the dress at her house and it was unfortunate I had a medical episode because it was fun playing dress up with a man and giving attention to each other.
My wife told her sister that she's not going to share me and they hugged and my wife told her that maybe one day we can all play dress up together. I would love that.
She apologized to my wife for what had happened and told her how lucky she was to have a husband who she can share and experience different things.
WOW! I was listening to my wife but my mind was in shock, who would have ever thought that my dressing was a good thing and I always considered it a curse.
Thought I would give you a update on this situation.