Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What if you woke up as a woman?

What if you woke up as a woman?

Same life, same everything. Except you're female. You've got 24 hours to decide if you want it to be permanent or not. What would you do? I don't know.

I would use the first 23 hours and 45 minutest to find out if this is what I want. If I didn't then I would revert back to my Male self.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I'd have more room for my girl clothes!

Gold Member
    CAN I have 24 more hours to think on that.

I'd make the most of those 24 hours, that's for sure.

My initial reaction is to just say, hell yeah, but the reality can be so different that the fantasy...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I would make it permanent.

It'd be bad for the credit card, that's for sure.

Things are good the way they are for me. I have an accepting wife , that gets me( kind of, as I don?t fully get me ) sometimes the unknown is far more than I?m ready for.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

Platinum Member
    Hi Lauri , I really enjoy having the best of both worlds , >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Knowing that I would be back to the regular me tomorrow, I would dress to the 9's and go out and about for the entire day. Take a shower in the evening, then curl up on the sofa and watch a good movie on TV. I would also try to find out if there was any way I could do it again when I wanted.

This is all allowing that a) I didn't have to worry about my job. and b) my family wouldn't be an issue. [Hey, just to spice it up, could my spouse wake up as a male for the day as well?]

You know, I could write a story about this ...

I would not need 24 hours to decide. I would go for it, then I could stop trying to enlarge my breasts! Unless my new womanly breasts are still too small, in that case I would keep trying or go see a plastic surgeon.

Banned Read only
    I would jump out of bed, dress up like Wonder Woman 1984, climb on my winged purple elephant and fly off into the sunset. Get a grip.

Enjoy the 24 hours. If it was set when I woke up that would be what I would make the most of but other wise I would be happy with experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

Laurie103,

I would probably make it permanent. Depending on how I looked.

@—}——
    Michelle

Banned Read only
    I see these questions as pointless.

If you're trans, you'll want it to be permanent. If you're not, you'll switch back.

BUT.

It's not possible, so why waste mental energy on it? It's like people who discuss what they'd do if they won the lottery. You're just taunting yourself.

Pointless is vital !

I see these questions as pointless.
    Come on Charlette its a forum, I mean I get what your saying.... You can just skip it and move on.

To answer; I am sure I would be under payed and over scrutinized. Yes permanent.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

I've been waking up trans for months now, so if this means for me that the process was 'complete' it would be fine with me!

Mod note:

No one is required to answer every thread. Please skip to the next thread rather than give a snarky remark.

Banned Read only
    I don't think it's being snarky to state that people shouldn't give this any mental effort.

For somebody like myself, who is trans, who does want this, it's harmful for me to put thought into the impossibilities.

I think it's only fair to state my side of things.

As long as I can be the grandma that I feel like and the weight I want to be. Absolutely yes.
    Amanda

Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteCD View Post
    I don't think it's being snarky to state that people shouldn't give this any mental effort.

For somebody like myself, who is trans, who does want this, it's harmful for me to put thought into the impossibilities.

I think it's only fair to state my side of things.
    ANYTHING is possible, if that is what you TRULY want! It's YOUR life no one else's!
    "Out of ALL the thing I have lost, it's my mind that I miss the most"

I wouldn't need the extra 23 hours and 59 minutes.

I would feel complete and wouldn?t need the 24 hrs to decide. Plus I would save a lot of money skipping meds and surgery

I think it is a fair question even though obviously a hypothetical question that physically would be quite impossible. Separating out certain aspects for closer examination to determine how the single factor operates is a valid way of examining the functioning of your thinking. In the sciences we do that all the time when dealing with theory.

I really don't know what I would do with regard to making it permanent until I had spent the day (a sleepless one) thoroughly exploring that option as a permanent change. So, I would go where it takes me to see how things are and how they work and spend the last half hour mulling over what had happened during the day. Then, in the last few minutes or seconds decide. In other words, the outcome is unpredictable. It would be very instructive to finally know more about what it feels like to be a woman and see things as our wonderful GG's do. Much better than the educated guessing as to what it feels like to be a woman that I and most everybody else does here.