Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What if you woke up as a woman?

I would certainly wish to stay as female in this unlikely scenario, but that depends on a number of things... If I am female, then how do I look? As me only with woman parts? Anyways, I would certainly live as much time as possible deciding and trying everything I can as female.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    In my fantasy, it's just me but with hair, breasts, vagina, no body hair and appropriate fat distribution. It's not right to think you will be a movie star.
    Why wouldn't it be right for her to want to be a movie star? This is all a fantasy isn't it? Geeze lighten up girl.
    Peace and Love
    Missy

Reality Check
    Being a movie star is a different fantasy.
    Krisi

I think I don't need to be a woman. I like being a "guy". I love my SO, soon to be wife. If I got too choose how much of a woman I would like to wake up to be, I think I would like to have the hair, face, breasts and overall "body" of a woman but without changing my "gender"... Looking like a woman bot actually not being one.
    Last edited by Misiokaku; 08-03-2021 at 10:24 PM.

Ever see the Movie "Ground Hog Day" I would hope that I had that.

Probably want to stay female ... would need to experience all of being a woman though LOL

hello Laurie,
    If I could redesign my body shape and hairy bits then I would definitely love to become a female permanently.
    but only if, otherwise no!
    luv J

I've shared my crossdressing with my wife for a long time since our kids were all out of the house. We enjoy doing activities as a partnership, I'm not sure that I would want to go female without her switch to male for the same 24 hours. No interruptions at home, appropriate wardrobes, and the opportunity to be out on the town! At 24 hours? We would probably revert, but you never know till each one has tried it on for size!