Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What if you woke up as a woman?

I don't know, it is not that simple! Would I be reasonably attractive, or some 300 pound wildebeest that walks and talks like a truck driver?

A female version of me? Nope! I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

Cindy Crawford? Cheryl Tiegs? Christie Brinkley? With the pose and wardrobe? You bet!

If it were just me, I would say I would stay that way. I could easily adjust. However, being married, I would have to involve my wife in the decision. So that 24 hours would be used to work it out with her, and the decision in the end would be a joint one.

For me while this is one of those hypothetical questions that gets asked from time to time, in truth it touches on some real and important issues.

So let's start with the assumption that you wake as an attractive woman, you but looking more like your twin sister. People would see the family resemblance.

Staying female means you have to re-establish your relationships with loved ones, friends, work colleagues. The scenario as posted doesn't guarantee that that will all go smoothly. Suddenly work, your career, can develop a glass ceiling, you might find you get paid less.

People you know, you thought you got on well with might suddenly engage far less, give you the cold shoulder.

These are real issues faced by those wishing to transition and many will tell you it's the hardest part of the whole process.

I suspect that if the what if was changed to you have to spend 5 weeks as a female and as this is hypothetical you get to experience the not so appealing aspects, many might come to a different conclusion.
    Last edited by char GG; 07-13-2021 at 10:23 PM. Reason: Some topics not allowed.

Interesting thoughts of reality Helen. And of course there would be an adjustment in learning to deal with men, socially, sexually etc.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Just go with it! Do what you have to do! The rest of MY life will be as a woman! LOL Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Would be abit confusing but i guess I'd finally learn what being a woman is really like.

A few factors to ponder,,,, to do it today, in my mid 50's, beard and body hair wouldn't grow, and I could start life somewhere that no one knew me to be a man before; very likely I would do it.

I've questioned how men can flaunt their sexuality (?) and how a woman can by showing some cleavage, wearing makeup, changing hair style, showing some leg. I'm a bigger guy and notice how the ladies that are a bit larger can still look very "attractive" by showing their features I described. I wear jeans and a button shirt for a uniform, would wear the same thing if a woman, but a bit of makeup, change of hairstyle and some bigger breasts projecting under my shirt, would be nice.
    Last edited by Di; 07-15-2021 at 11:54 AM. Reason: Per rules some topics not allowed

Because it's fun

And you, Laurie103, what you would do?

I've gotten the question a lot -- "what would YOU do"? I'm going to call bullshit and say that if we're speculating in the nonsensical -- I'd rather it be to the point where I can choose my sex at any time. There'd be a choice. I think that's the only way I'd be balanced. I'm not trans, but sometimes I want to be.

I?d be shocked at first and would check to make sure I didn?t fall asleep in my breast forms!

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlotteCD View Post
    I don't think it's being snarky to state that people shouldn't give this any mental effort.

For somebody like myself, who is trans, who does want this, it's harmful for me to put thought into the impossibilities.

I think it's only fair to state my side of things.
    Well if you are "trans", what are you doing about it? Are you considering surgery? Living as a woman? Having your sex legally changed?

The question was posted in the M to F crossdressing section and I think it's a legitimate question for crossdressers.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

I have actually been having this same fantasy. Waking up one morning with a woman's body. In my fantasy I text my wife (who would be at the gym) and explain it to her so she wouldn't be shocked when she came home. Of course when she does come home I would have to show her.

So my answer is, I would stay female for the rest of my life. It would be hard to explain to my children and grandchildren and of course to friends and associates. This would have to be some known medical condition.
    Krisi

QUESTION: What if I woke up as a woman?

ANSWER: Well, if that happened then I could no longer be called a cross dresser.

Tee hee hee
    Last edited by Teresa.Smith.VA; 07-20-2021 at 11:07 AM.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Non-Binary Princess Britney Summers's Avatar
    Sounds like a dream come true. As long as I look better, and weight 75 to 80 pounds less too.

"A woman".. which one? They're all different.
    There is no such thing as a woman version of me as i have 42 years of being a man under my belt. A genetic experience, an in utero experience of hormonal activity...

If i woke with my mind in a woman's body i'd be putting all sorts of other things in it to... i wouldnt be getting dressed i know that muc haha.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffyjo View Post
    A few factors to ponder,,,, to do it today, in my mid 50's, beard and body hair wouldn't grow, and I could start life somewhere that no one knew me to be a man before; very likely I would do it.

I've questioned how men can flaunt their sexuality (?) and how a woman can by showing some cleavage, wearing makeup, changing hair style, showing some leg. I'm a bigger guy and notice how the ladies that are a bit larger can still look very "attractive" by showing their features I described. I wear jeans and a button shirt for a uniform, would wear the same thing if a woman, but a bit of makeup, change of hairstyle and some bigger breasts projecting under my shirt, would be nice.
    Beard? There's always the Conchita Wurst look!!! 👠😊

The very first thing I would do is choose that it would be permanent.
    I'm always a woman!

I would clear out my closet and my calendar... cause I'm going shopping! 😁😋😉
    I think that answers that... teehee
    What a wonderful and fun fantasy! Thank you so much for this opportunity to enjoy a few minutes of pure bliss. 😘

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumped View Post
    I don't know, it is not that simple! Would I be reasonably attractive, or some 300 pound wildebeest that walks and talks like a truck driver?

A female version of me? Nope! I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

Cindy Crawford? Cheryl Tiegs? Christie Brinkley? With the pose and wardrobe? You bet!
    In my fantasy, it's just me but with hair, breasts, vagina, no body hair and appropriate fat distribution. It's not right to think you will be a movie star.
    Krisi

To be honest I would revert back. I am confortable with who I am. I dont want to be a woman, i want to have fun dressing as one

I'd truly enjoy waking up as a woman, but much as described by Krisi. Not sure I'd want to stay that way permanently, just because it would feel so oddly foreign, but if I knew I'd revert back I feel like it would leave me with amazing insights into what being a woman is really all about. Something I'll never know otherwise. Thanks for the fantasy!

A life of skirts, dresses, hoisery in colder weather and where practical, heels without looking like a cumbersome bloke in drag. That's a lot of problems solved.

I'm thinking of a certain episode of X-Files where this Amish community could flip between being male and female. Choose depending on the mood.

Sue.

Platinum Member
    This question raised another question?would I recall my past or be starting over? Remember the movie Heaven Can Wait with Julie Christie and Warren Beatty? In the end he returns as someone else, but won?t remember who he was before. As far as I was concerned, he stopped being himself when he was unable to recall his former existence. Or would this be like in the old Tom Hanks movie, Big?and I would recall being a kid, but be stuck in an adult body. Two very different circumstances. If I was to become someone else, with no past recollections, it seems to me that the current me would cease to exist. If I was to wake up in a woman?s body, would it be a newly minted variation of myself and if so, how the heck would I explain it?

Sue - thanks for the heads up on that X-Files episode. I'd love to watch that again now that I'll have a rather different slant on things!

For me, waking up as a woman might comparable to the dog that chased cars. What's to be done when you finally catch one? Most certainly, I'd be runover by another car while standing dumbfounded in the fast lane. It was fun while it lasted though!
    Someone else's imagination is a terrible thing to waste.