Thread: How would you dress

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How would you dress

Yesterday was one of those lazy days, I sat on my porch and just tried to relax. I always notice the lady across the street but yesterday being out all day I noticed her dressing habits.
    She was watering her plants first thing in the morning with a jean skirt, lacy white tank top and a black sandle. She then went shopping and she changed into a summer dress and white sandle with a small heel. When she got back she washed her car with a shorter jean skirt with white sneakers.
    Later in the afternoon she went out with her daughter wearing a long summer dress, and again a low heel sandle. Last night she came by to talk to my wife wearing a different summer dress and another low heel. I told my wife what I noticed all day, she was probably over dressed all day but because of her choice of heels and what she put with it she actually always looked very casual and comfortable. I told my wife I can't even remember the last time I seen her in a skirt or dress and how if I was a women I would be as the lady across the street always wearing beautiful summer dresses and casual skirts.
    My wife asked me if I was hinting something it's not going to happen she not going to put on a dress or skirt.
    I have to bribe her with a night out or dinner out for her to wear a dress and I told her how from my point of view how lucky women are to have such beautiful selection and she doesn't take advantage of it.
    I believe if I was a women I would dress like the women across the street with summer dresses and skirts just doing every day things and I believe I would feel comfortable.
    What type of women would you be, a women like the one across the street from me summer dresses and skirts or would you be more of a track pants, capri pants and only dresses on special occasions like my wife. Just wondering
    Last edited by Maria 60; 07-02-2021 at 10:33 PM.