Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting Jury Duty

Reality Check
    Just imagine that you see a woman and think she is transgender or a crossdresser so you mention this to her and it turns out that she is an actual female and just a bit large or not feminine looking or acting. How embarrassing would that be?

If you think what appears to be a woman is transgender or a crossdresser, the best thing you can do is treat her just like you would treat any other woman.
    Krisi

I certainly appreciate all your comments. Well about 3 weeks in and was only called twice. I wonder if we will be in the same pool again. I would not approach her, I am too shy and too empathic for that. I used to see her on her walks around my museum. She was always dressed down with skinny jeans and a "normal" top like a cotton blouse. I wish her well and I am so proud of her for her courage. God speed to this young woman.

My local TG group had a rule: don't approach another member in public. If the woman is living en femme full-time, letting her know you clocked her isn't going to be encouraging. Worse, if she's cisgender, telling her she looks like a man in a dress is not going to be supportive. If you get the opportunity to speak with her, by all means do so, but unless you bump into each other in some transgender setting, you need to maintain a week of confidentiality.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Easiest thing to do is start a conversation then mention some LGBT places or events and suggest maybe you saw her there. It opens up the fact that you are too. This may put her at ease. I'm not suggesting you say have you been to this LGBT club. The names are a bit less obvious about who they cater to. So if you mentioned a place by name and she knows it she may be on the inside if you know what I mean and it won't be giving everything up to those that don't know if anyone hears the conversationm
    Last edited by Genifer Teal; 08-03-2021 at 02:10 PM.

I watched a spy thriller ( they were not TG) but they did this with identical tie clips , the first spy was told to study the clip design - he did not keep it - when he went to they way they had the camera roaming they shirts & ties when he arrives at the embassy worked really well.